Chapter 06

jungkook's perspective

"kook im sorry but I couldn't go.im really sorry.maybe next time?".

I recall back her voice that was laced with excessive worry.i sighed as I watched the two hot cappuccino on the table slowly losing its warmness.'why should I be sad?I'm not ready to see her anyways'i thought,sipping on the cappuccino."oh hey kookie.what ya doing here?"jimin suddenly greeted me,which made me jumped a little but he didn't notice.

I scanned his light brown tee.'ah right he works here'.

"o-oh nothing.just chilling.you?" I asked,even though I clearly know the answer.i just didn't want the conversation to end just like that. "about to start my shift"he smiled showing of his eye smile which made me smile weakly.jimin noticed the two cups of cappuccino but decided to ignored it cause his friend is calling him."gotta go"he said then went on with his job.

I fished out my phone after I heard the notification sound.

boss

glad ur free

I have a job
for u

I sighed.'I just went out from jail does he want be to go back in'i rolled my eyes.

but boss I just
went out

I didn't want to get
back in that place

do u wish to see
(y/n) get hurt?

no please don't

I don't wanna do
this anymore

stop being so
stubborn

listen I didn't wanna
do this too

u love her right?

why can't u just
follow what I say

bcause I don't wanna
kill anyone anymore

u did that to
protect her

kid listen I don't
have much time

please protect her

protect her from what?!? 

I kill people to protect
her from what?!?

you'll see

go to this location
*insert random
location*

I hope u made the
right decision kid

don't regret your
decision

like I do
[message not send]

+

welp idk man.i didn't know how to continue this but I shall come up with smtg later;) also very very slow update sorreh.

baibai

teaser next chapter: D

jungkook went to the told location as he saw a familiar man who was sitting on a wheel chair.

"jungkook you're here"the man smiled.jungkook forced a smile,didn't actual want the sincere smile from the older man to fade.

"I know you're confused because you need to protect (y/n) from something that you don't even know but..".

"you remember the guy you killed that kept threatening (y/n) through messages?".

I nodded.

"his name is kim hansung.and he have a son,kim hanjung and.."

at this point my lips were trembling.

"he's coming back for revenge".

boom idk man y'all probably confused rn but remember this is just a teaser;)