Store Stalker

Absolutely nothing worth even looking at here... I thought with a sigh as I flipped through t shirts, browsing for new summer clothes in my closest Macy's. As I admired a light blue tee with a pretty gold design, I froze, feeling an intense gaze on my back. I set the shirt back on the rack slowly, my heart racing, and turned.
A man, probably thirty or something, was standing behind me, his dark eyes narrowed as he stared at me.
"U-um, hello?" I stammered. The man gave me an appraising look, and I shivered.
"Hello. I was wondering-"
"Excuse me, sir, she's with me." I looked to the side to see a taller guy, more around my age of nineteen, standing beside me. He gave me a look, and I turned back to the other guy, playing along. But it wasn't necessary, as the man just nodded, apologized to the guy next to me, and left.

"Sorry for interfering, I've seen him around before. He's always talking to girls around here." The guy next to me explained, and I nodded, shivering.
"Thanks, I owe you one." I murmured, flushing red. I looked up to see him wave it away.
"It's no biggie. Glad I could help. Hey, if you're done here, I could walk you to your car, just in case."

The guy-I learned his name was Michael-walked me to my car outside soon after, and as we walked I saw that man again, just staring at us. Michael must have noticed, too, because he gave me a big hug.
"Take my number, and call me if he bothers you again, okay?" He whispered, and I nodded. He released me, took a slip of paper out of his pocket, scribbled down a number and handed it to me. I stuck it in my pocket, and grinned.
"Really, thank you." I said, and gave him a big hug.