Dinner Date...?

Pulling up to the office complex, I took a deep breath. Relax, (y/n), you're fine. I told myself. I fluffed the hood of one of my favorite shirts, a hooded tank top, and got out of my car, looking at my phone to make sure I had the right building. Upon confirming that, I walked in.

I looked around, blinking and putting on the nicest face I could. "Um.. Hello?" I called, trying not to be too loud. But apparently being loud wasn't going to be an issue.

"Well hello!" A taller guy with curly brown hair walked over to me, holding his hand out. "I'm Adam. And you are...?"
I blinked, then took his hand. "O-oh, I'm... (y/n)." I shook his hand with a timid smile.
"Oh! You're the girl that Michael's been talking about!" He exclaimed, giving me a big grin.
I felt my face blush bright red, and jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Adam, are you giving her a hard time?" I turned to see Michael behind me, and grinned, relaxing.
I heard a shutter clicking noise, and turned to see that Adam had his phone out. Pointed at us. So there were two options: He was playing Pokemon Go, or he was taking a picture of us. And my money was on the second one.
When I looked back at Michael, I saw that his face was bright red. "A-Adam!" He stammered, then grimaced, looking down at me. "W-well... Let's go, then!" He said, and pulled me along as he left, leaving Adam laughing behind us.

We got in the car, and I looked over at Michael. "So... Where do you want to go?" I asked, hiding a blush.
"Whatever you want, I'm not picky." He grinned at me, and I smiled back.
"Challenge accepted." I teased.

"Really?" He questioned as I pulled into my favorite fast food restaurant-Subway.
"Yes, really, it's like healthy McDonalds." I joked, turning the car off and getting out. "And I bet I can eat a whole footlong by myself!"
Michael looked doubtful. Boy was he going to learn fast.

"You're not human." Michael exclaimed as I took the last bite of my sandwich, grunting in pleasure.
"I'm a unicorn. One of a kind and beautiful." I retorted, grinning. I watched him mumble something, and then he turned bright red. "What?"