The... Kiss?

After he pulled away I was frozen, which was ironic since my face was burning up. I tried to calm my quickly beating heart, but failed miserably, and the entire time I was staring at this beautiful boy who'd just kissed me. Me, of all people.
We were both speechless, and soon the guys returned, and we were forced to pretend nothing happened. I said goodbye, giving Michael a last smile before I went home, my mind unable to stop replaying what happened, and my heart unable to stop pounding, my face beet red as I drove home.

As I got home, I looked at the clock, and sighed. Only 4:00, nothing to do for the next two hours until I could make dinner, so I got out my laptop and opened up my email. I had a new message.

Dear (y/n),

Since you've been in a few of our videos already, and the fans love you, I'd like to offer you a job in editing. Michael said it's something you do already, so it wouldn't be too big of a change. Email me back as soon as possible!

Adam

I blinked at the message, then sat back for a moment. This message was new, within the last twenty minutes, and it took me about forty minutes to get home, so that meant that Michael still wanted me around... But could I quit my job for this? I took a good ten minutes thinking this over, and eventually decided it was worth it, sending back a message accepting his offer and grabbing my phone. Time to quit my job.