Pax

"Come on, Michael, you know I've never been to one of these before!" I yelped with a joking indignance, my arm laced around Michael's.
"Patience, (y/n), PAX isn't going anywhere anytime soon." He rolled his eyes, and smiled at me, making my heart pound unevenly.
I stood next to him at the entrance, while Adam and the others signed autographs. I was eager to look around, especially since I'd never been here before. The drive was fun, but boring, and I wanted to explore. And I had to wait.
"Jeez, (y/n), it's not even that much fun." John teased, punching my arm lightly while I laughed.
"So you've said. But I've never been to one of these before, you can hardly blame me for being excited!" I exclaimed, and tugged on Michael's arm again.
He finally budged with an exasperated sigh, smiling widely. "Okay, okay, let's go!" He relented finally, and I pulled him along, almost running as I lead him inside.

Just taking a step inside, I was taken aback by how incredibly beautiful it was. There were people everywhere, wearing tee-shirts of popular games, shows, and of course memes. We got a couple of steps, and were bombarded by a small group of girls. Fangirls.
"Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh!!" One of them squealed, clearly excited. She was probably 13 or 14, and by the way she was looking at us I knew--she shipped it.
"I'm--You're--Oh my gosh!!" One of the other girls squeaked, and I laughed nervously, knowing I was blushing. Hard.
"Are you guys a couple? Like, together together?" The older of the three asked, her blue eyes glimmering.
I stammered incoherently, glancing at Michael for help. Somehow, he looked calm, though I could see a shadow of a blush on his cheeks. "Yep." He said calmly, and we watched the two younger girls actually swoon.
"That's soooo cute!" They exclaimed. "Do you guys kiss??"
I stammered some more, but my stammering was quickly cut off as Michael's kiss smothered any protest I had, and all I could hear was my pounding heart and the excited squeals of the fangirls.

This is faaaarrr overdue, and I'm sorry for how long it took to get back to all of you!! School started, and I've been busy with work ^^; Hope this can tide you over while I brainstorm for the next part!!