Chapter 2

Oscar 12 am

"I guess you were right."

Felix 12 am

"What do you mean?"

Oscar 12 am

"I talked to Olly."

Felix 12 am

"You see, I'm not as weird as you think."

Oscar 12 am

"Actually, it didn't change my view. You are still very weird in my opinion."

Felix 12 am

"You still like me, don't try to deny it ;)"

Oscar 12 am

"Felix, this is probably be the last time you'll be writing to me."

Felix 12 am

"What are you talking about, Oscar?"

Oscar 12 am

"Goodbye, Felix."

Felix 12 am

"What?"

-

Olly 12 am

"Oscar, what have you done?"

Oscar 12 am

"?"

Olly 12 am

"What have you done to Felix? He tells me you won't answer him whenever he writes to you. Why?"

Oscar 12 am

"You said you were going to help me!"

Olly 12 am

"Just tell him why Oscar."

Oscar 12 am

"I can't Olly, and I don't want to."

Olly 12 am

"I don't think you understand. He is worried about you, he thinks that something have happened to you, and now I will have to explain that you are okay and just don't want to reply."

Oscar 12 am

"Wait what? Worried about me? Stop lying."

Olly 12 am

"I'm not lying! Oscar, I'm your best friend and you should trust me. I don't know why you are acting like this, but maybe you should think more before doing anything. Come back to me when you are done."

Oscar 12 am

"What do you mean Olly? Please don't leave me now, I trust and need you."

Olly 12 am

"You don't. If so, you would have noticed what I'm trying to tell you."

Oscar 12 am

"What are you talking about?"

Olly 12 am

"Felix likes you Oscar. He really does, and he just wanted to get to know you, but you didn't care about his feelings."

Oscar 12 am

"Can you please call me on Facetime? I really need to talk to you and see your face right now."

Olly 12 am

"It's in the middle of the night and I'm going to work tomorrow, but okay, just because I do everything for you.

Oscar 12 am

"Thank you Olly."

-

"He really likes you Oscar. He talks about you all the time at work and even if he hasn't met you, you can see in his eyes how much he adores you. I showed some pictures of you and he couldn't stop smiling."

"Does he work tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I think so, why?"

"Can I come with you?"

"If you want to, but I don't understand."

"I want to meet Felix. I want to talk to him for real."

"Oh my god Oscar, I can't believe you are saying this."

"Neither can I, but you are right. I need to give him a chance."

"I'm happy you feel that way. Anyways, I need to sleep now but I'll pick you up tomorrow then."

"Yeah, when do you start?"

"9 am. But let's be there earlier and I can ask Felix to come there then and you guys can meet."

"Thank you! Good night boo."

"Good night fluffy."

~

Another chapter done. I hope you enjoy this story and thank you so much for reading, it means a lot to me! ♡