Chapter 6

While Felix and I were waiting for Olly to come home again, we just talked and got to know each other better. I can't believe that I didn't give him a chance from the beginning, he is like the cutest ever.

"I'm home."

"Oh hi Felix." Olly said when he stood in front of us, where we still sat on the sofa.

"Hey Olly." He said and stood up and hugged him.

"I guess you two are friends."

"Actually..." I started.

"What?" Olly asked.

"I'm just kidding." I said and we all laughed.

"So, what have you guys done today?"

"Mostly of the time we just talked." Felix said and smiled his beautiful smile.

"Okay. Btw Oscar?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm going home to my place again tonight, but thank you for letting me stay here."

"Okay, no problem bro. You are always welcome." I said and hugged him.

-

It has gone two hours since Olly left now and Felix said he was probably going to leave soon too, but I don't want so.

"Felix?"

"Yeah, Oscar?"

"Can't you stay here for the night?

"Do you really want me to do so?"

"Yeah, I don't want you to leave yet. I want to spend as much time as I can with you."

"I feel the same."

"So, you stay?"

"Yeah."

"Sorry if I'm staring at you, but do you know how beautiful you are?"

"I'm not, but look at you. I can't keep my eyes away from you. I can't keep myself away from you either." He said and blushed a bit, and smiled.

I can't wait anymore, I just want to tell him how I feel. I just want him to be mine.

I pulled him closer to me and kissed him softly on the lips and he kissed me back.

"Did this really happen?" Felix asked when we pulled away.

"Yeah.."

"Oscar.."

"Felix.."

"I really like you."

"I really like you too." I said before we kissed each other again.

-

"Do you want to sleep with me tonight?"

"Hell yeah." He said and we both laughed.

"You will never understand how much I like you. I still can't believe that I didn't give you the chance from the beginning, I'm so sorry Felix."

"Everyone makes mistakes Oscar, think about it positive instead, maybe we hadn't been what we are now if you didn't do so."

"Do you forgive me for what I did?"

"Of course I do Oscar."

"Thank you." I said and kissed him.

"About us.." I said when we pulled away again.

"Yeah.."

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"I never thought this would happen. Of course I want to be your boyfriend Oscar!" He answered and hugged me hard before he kissed me on the lips and we started to make out.

~

Another chapter done. I hope you enjoy this story and thank you so much for reading! It means a lot♡