Chapter 8

Felix and I sat on the couch in the living room and talked with each other, then we heard a knock on the door.

I walked to the door and opened it up.

"Hey Olly!" I said and hugged him.

"Hey." He said and hugged me back.

"I just wanted to meet the cute couple." He said when we stood in the living room.

"Aww Olly." I said and I blushed a bit.

Felix stood behind me with his arms around my waist and I could feel how he was breathing in my neck.

I turned around and hugged him tightly.

"Awww."

I let Felix go and looked at Olly.

"What? You guys are really cute, I can't help but stare at you.."

"I have the best boyfriend in the world." Felix said with a big smile.

I felt a tear running down my cheek because he was so cute.

"You are the best boyfriend ever Felix." I said and kissed him softly and passionately.

"Guys? I exist here, you know?" Olly said and we pulled away.

"Sorry bro." I said and winked.

-

"So, how did you get together? You went from not talking to each other to a couple."

"I guess we both felt the same thing about each other and just hoped that it would work, and now it does so." Felix said.

"Oh, that's cute." Olly answered.

"Do you want to go to the mall?" He asked.

"Sure." We both answered before we got into the hall and put on our shoes and got outside. It was sunny outside and that's why we didn't need our jackets.

When we got there we walked from store to store and then decided to get out and go to Starbucks instead.

Olly decided to pay even if I offered to do so and Felix and I went to find a table while he bought what we wanted to drink.

When we were close to a table I saw how Felix stopped.

"What's wrong?"

"Uhm, nothing. Let's go." He said and took my hand and pulled me to the table.

As we sat down, Olly came with our drinks and then he sat down beside me.

"Wow, that was fast." I said.

"Yeah." He said and smiled.

It went a couple of minutes of us talking and then a guy came to our table.

I saw how Felix got uncomfortable and I started to wonder what's going on.

"Hey Felix! What are you doing here?"

"What does it look like?" He said and looked at him.

Me and Olly just sat there and didn't know what to do.

"Can I sit with you?"

"N-" Felix started before Olly interrupted him.

"Sure." He said and smiled, tho he got a bitchblick from Felix.

"So, who are these two?" The guy asked and looked at me and Olly while holding his arm around Felix.

"Omar, this is Oscar and Olly. Guys, this is Omar." Felix answered and pointed at us two while saying our names.

"Nice."

"Not to be rude but who are you?" Olly asked and looked at Omar.

"Haven't you told them, Felix?"

Felix just sat there and looked down at the floor.

"I guess not." Omar said and laughed.

"So?" I asked.

"I'm Felix's boyfriend." He said.

It felt like the whole world just stopped for a second and I got very dizzy.

This can't be true.

"Olly, maybe we should leave." I said while I stood up.

"Oscar, don't leave." Felix said but I just pulled Olly up from the chair and got out from Starbucks.

I heard Felix shouting my name but I didn't care.

I started to walk as fast as I could to my place with Olly behind me.

"Oscar, I'm so sorry." Olly said with a worried face.

~~~~~

Hello! I hope you enjoy this story and thank you so much for reading, it means a lot to me!♡