Chapter 3

Olly 7 am

"Are you awake?"

Oscar 7 am

"Yeah. You can come over to my place if you don't have anything else to do."

Olly 7 am

"I'll be there in 10 minutes. See ya later."

Oscar 7 am

"See ya."

-

"So, are you excited of meeting him?"

"Yeah, but I'm kinda nervous."

"I understand that, but you shouldn't be. I'm sure you guys will be good friends."

"Do you really think so? Maybe he thinks I'm an idiot for doing what I did to him."

"I don't think so. He will probably understand if you explain."

"I really hope so."

"Are you ready to go? I'm texting Felix when we're on the way."

"Yeah, I think so."

"Come on. Everything will be fine."

-

"Felix hasn't answered yet, that's weird."

"Are you sure he isn't asleep?"

"You're right, maybe he is. I'm sure he will text me back when he can."

"So, what do you want to do while waiting?"

"Maybe we can go back to my place and then meet Felix before you start working."

"Yeah, good idea."

"Then let's go."

-

"Has he answered yet?"

"No."

"Olly, it's half an hour until you're supposed to be at work. Maybe we should just forget it and leave."

"I guess that's the only thing we can do. Will you still come with me?"

"I've got nothing else to do, so sure."

"Okay, it's your choice."

"Shall we leave then?"

"Yeah."

"Wait, I got a text."

"Who is it from?"

"It's Felix."

"What? What is he saying?"

"Wait a second, I'll just open up the message.

He says: 'I'm not coming to work today, I'm sorry Olly but I need to take my time to think about what have happened the last couple of days.'"

"He doesn't want to meet me."

"What?"

"He won't come to work because he knew I'd be there."

"Oscar, I haven't told him that you were going with me. He doesn't know that you are coming, do you want me to tell him? Maybe he will change his mind?"

"No, it's okay."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah.."

"No Oscar. I'll call my boss now and tell him I'll be free today. Then I'll call Felix and fix a meeting with him. Okay?"

"No, you can't do this Olly. You might lose your job, and I don't want that being my fault. If you go to work today, I'll text Felix and ask what's up. I'll tell you everything when you get home."

"Can you make this on your own then?"

"All this is my fault, so it's my job to fix it again. Maybe you should hurry up though, you should be there in fifteen minutes."

"Okay, tell me everything when I get home, I probably finish at 4 pm."

"Yeah, I promise I will. See you later."

"See you Oscar."

~

I hope you enjoy this fanfiction, and thank you for reading. It means a lot to me! ♡