Chapter 5

"Oscar!"

"What is it?"

"I'm going to work now and Felix will come here in like two hours, maybe you should get up."

"Okay, see you later."

"See you!"

-

Felix 11 am

"Hey Oscar, I don't know if you are busy now, otherwise I thought of coming to you now instead of 12 am?"

Oscar 11 am

"Hi Felix. I'm never busy haha, you can come over whenever you want to. I can't wait to meet you."

Felix 11 am

"I can't wait to meet you either, I'm so excited! Can I come to you now then?"

Oscar 11 am

"Of course you can."

Felix 11 am

"See you soon x"

Oscar 11 am

"See you soon x"

-

I can't believe I'm actually going to meet Felix, I'm so nervous but also so excited.

Ever since he told me he will come here earlier I have walked through my room and thought about him.

My heart was beating so fast and even faster when I heard a knock on the door.

I ran to the door and took a deep breath before I opened the door and saw the beautiful boy standing in front of me.

He threw himself in my arms and we hugged. Even if it was just for some seconds, it felt like an eternity and I wanted to stay in his arms forever.

"I'm so happy to see you Oscar." Felix said when he let go, and some tears ran down his cheeks.

"I'm so happy to see you too Felix." I said and hugged him again before I wiped his tears for him.

He smiled and I smiled back at him. He is so beautiful and we just stood there and stared at each other.

"You are so beautiful." He said and I couldn't help but laugh.

"What are you laughing at?"

"You said what I was going to say just before I got to say it. Anyways, you are beautiful too."

"I'm glad that I got here today instead of going to my boring work."

"Haha, me too."

"Maybe we can go into the living room and just talk. Get to know things we already don't know about each other?" I asked and smiled.

"That sounds really good." He said before we got into the living room and sat down on the sofa.

"So.. Who will start?"

"You can." I said.

"Okay then. Do you have any siblings?"

"No."

"Not me either."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I guess my parents didn't want another annoying child haha."

"I guess my parents felt the same." I said and we both laughed.

"Do you live in a house or an apartment?"

"I live in an apartment, I live by my own too so."

"That's cool."

"Not really but okay. Maybe this is a weird question but do you like boys, girls or both?"

"I'm gay. What about you?"

"Me too."

"What's your relationship status?"

"I'm single, what about you?"

"I'm single too."

"Really? I don't understand that."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't understand how a hot guy like you can be single." He said and winked.

I blushed a bit and looked down at the floor.

"Cutie."

I looked up at him and smiled.

"You are the one who is cute Felix."

~

Another chapter done, hope you enjoy this and thank you so much for reading! ♡