Chapter 10

"I have to go to my work and tell them I'm quitting, are you coming with me?" Olly asked, looking at me.

"Of course." I answered.

"You don't have to." He said.

"But I want to support my best friend." I answered, smiling, which made Olly smile as well.

"You don't understand how happy I get seeing your smile again." Olly said, making me smile even more.

"You're the best." I said, hugging him.

"So, let's go then?" 

We both got out of my apartment and walked down the street to get to Olly's job.

When we got inside .... (dun dun dun) nothing special happened actually, everybody were working as usual.

"Let's go find my boss then." Olly said.

While he was going to talking to his boss I decided to sit down by a window to chill.

I checked my phone where I had gotten a lot of messages from Felix. He just kept apologizing and I actually decided to reply for once.

"Hi Felix. You don't have to keep apologizing." I wrote.

"OSCAR! Please let me explain." He texted back, and I thought of letting him.

I mean, I will never get to know what is really going on if he doesn't tell me.

"Sure."

"Wait, really? I mean, I thought you wouldn't let me after everything."

"Meet me later and you'll get all the time you need, to explain. Better be a good explanation then." I replied.

"You just have to believe me, no matter how sick it sounds. Can you promise me that?"

"I'm sorry, Felix, I just can't promise you anything. I don't know what to think or believe anymore."

"I love you :("

"See you later, Felix."

I replied before putting down my phone again. I don't even know if I'm ready to meet him again, or how I'm supposed to react.

Before I have the chance to get deeply into my thoughts I notice my best friend walking up to me with a pretty big smile on his face.

I try my best to smile back, but he directly notices something is wrong.

"What's up?"

"I'm meeting Felix."

~~

another chapter done, and I apologize for taking so long but I'm struggling a bit with coming up with stuff to write and all, hope you understand