Chapter 7

When I woke up, I saw Felix lying beside me and got a little panic until I remembered what happened last night.

I kissed him on the forehead before I got up from bed and put on a pair of black jeans and a hoodie.

I decided to go buy some breakfast for me and Felix so I wrote a message on a piece of paper to tell him where I was before I put on my shoes and got out of the door.

I locked the door and went outside the apartment house I live in.

When I got to the bakery, I chose to buy some buns and some cookies just because he deserves it.

I payed and got out to the street again, and walked home.

When I got inside my apartment again, Felix jumped into my arms and hugged me, and I hugged him back.

"Did you miss me?"

"Yeah. Don't leave me alone like that again." He said when he let me go, and did a puppy face.

"I'm sorry but you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you up. And I bought some breakfast and cookies."

"I guess I forgive you just because you bought cookies."

"It's all about the cookies." I said and we both laughed before I kissed him.

"Felix?" I asked as I put down the bag on the desk in the kitchen.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think I should tell Olly?"

"About what?"

"About us."

"Haven't you told him yet?"

"I didn't know if you wanted to."

"It doesn't matter to me, you choose."

"He is my best friend so I think I should tell him."

"Call him." He said and I picked my phone up and pressed the number to Olly.

"Hello?" I said as someone picked up.

I think Felix wanted to be cute and leave me alone, because he got into the bedroom while I stood in the living room.

"Hey, Oscar. What's up?"

"Actually, I wanted to tell you something."

"Right, what is it?"

"You know Felix?"

"No, who is that?"

"Ha-ha very funny."

"What happened to Felix?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to tell you that... he is my boyfriend."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"I'm so happy for you bro! Told you that he is the one for you!"

"It means a lot to me that you accept this."

"Of course I accept it. You guys are really cute together."

"Awh, thanks bro."

"Sorry to destroy this moment but I need to go to work. See you later fluffy."

"See you boo."

Olly is like the best friend ever and everyone should have a friend like him.

When I had ended the call and put down the phone on the table, I felt two arms around my waist and I couldn't help but smile.

I turned around and kissed the pretty boy's soft lips.

"I love you Felix."

"I love you too Oscar."

We started to kiss again and I feel that I never ever want to leave him.

I don't know if he read my mind or what but after some seconds, he pulled away and told me those words that were in my mind.

"Oscar, can you promise to never leave me?"

"I will never leave you Felix. Never ever think so either. You belong to me."

"And you belong to me."

"I just want to kiss you all day and all night."

"I'm not going to stop you." He said and winked before we started to make out.

I never thought that I would get a boyfriend like Felix.

I never thought that Felix would be my boyfriend, but that's one of the best things that have happened to me.

~

Another chapter done, I hope you enjoy this story and thank you so much for reading. It means a lot to me!♡