Home

I can't believe it, I'm going home and seeing my family after 3 years because I was studying at NYU. In my family I have my mom, dad, and two older brothers Stephan and Chris. I'm at the airport and looking for my oldest brother Stephan who annoys the hell out of me but I still love him though. As I was turning around at the same time I was tackled to the ground by a guy that is around 25 years to who I then I recognize as my brother.
"Hey lil sis, lookin as horrible as ever" he said.
"Gee thanks, just love hearin that from my dear older brother who I haven't seen in 3 years. It just makes me feel even more happier inside." I say. (Note the sarcasm)
Stephan then pulled me into a bone crushing hug.
"I missed you lil sis." He says.
"I missed you too big bro." I say.
He then takes my suitcase and bags to the limo that was waiting for us. Have I told you guys that my parents own a company that invests in shares. Well I don't know much about it, I just know that we make a lot of money.

After about an hours drive we pull up to the house that I grew up in. I quickly run outside with my brother by my side as I walk into the house.
"My baby girl, we missed you soo much."my mom and dad say in unison as they wipe tears from their eyes and hug me.
"Hey mom and dad I missed you guys soo much too, all of you guys." I say as I wipe tears from my eyes.
"Hey sis" says my second older brother Chris. He's 23.
"Hey big bro" I say as he pulls me into a hug. He then looks at my dad with a sad and worried look on his face. I chose to pull that aside because I was just too happy to see my family.
"Sara we need to talk" My father said.
"Umm okay." I say, looking confused.
We all walk into my father's office and we all take a seat. As I sit down I notice that my whole family look sad and worried. My dad then chooses to speak up.
"Sara honey I'm so sorry to say and do this to you but please try to understand what I'm going to tell you right now."
"What is it dad?" I say.