Jayden

Hey guys I wanted to dedicate this chapter to a friend of mine Thanushi25 please guys go and check out her book The black dragons and I'm sorry for updating really late but anyways I hope you guys enjoy 😁and the picture on top is Jayden and Dave Franco who is such a hottie. Hehe fangirling here but anyways here you guys go and I hope you guys like and enjoy it 😁😁

I wake up to a really comfortable pillow for me to realise that it was Cole who was shirtless and boy believe me when I tell you that he has one fine toned upper half of a body, like DAMN!! "You loving the view" he says with a smirk and then a wink "um no I've seen way better" I say back proud of my comeback. As I say that I realized my mistake and expected a slap or something but nothing came. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding and looked back at Cole to see that he had already gotten out of bed and went to the bathroom. Rude much. As he was walking out we heard a knock on the door and before any of us gave a response Toby burst in breathless "Cole Jayden is here" and with that Cole ran to put on a shirt and told me.to get ready in half and hour and then go downstairs because I need to meet someone who I suppose is called Jayden.

After I had a shower and finished the whole morning routine I walked downstairs only to be met by the one and only son of a bitch ex- boyfriend also known as Francisco. "Hey baby girl" I just roll my eyes.and say "ugh don't call me that you asshole" I half shouted and with that he pushed me against the nearby wall pretty harshly to be honest. "Now listen here and listen very closely Sara, you are mine and only mine and no other man will have you you got that" he says in a very cold tone I must admit but I just brushed it of and pushed him of me and walked back downstairs to the kitchen to where I see Cole and all the other boys except I noticed a very attractive guy with light brownish hair and brown eyes and a very toned body. After going to sit next to Toby which was across the guy Cole introduced me to him "Sara meet Jayden one of my childhood best friends who is like a brother to me along with the boys and Jayden this is Sara my....um-" he stuttered before i cut him by telling the truth "he bought me because my father owed him some money" I say with a sad smile. All Jayden does is giving me a small nod.

After we ate breakfast which was pretty cool because all the guys were funny and they were so laid back when they were telling me funny things that happened to Cole in the past which were hilarious and.tjey didn't care if Cole told them to shut up or give them a cold glare.which would make someone's neck hairs stand up or even if he.reminded them that he was the leader and.he would easily.kill them but the guys just told him that he wouldn't do that cause he loves them and all, I was told to get ready in sports gear and go down stairs into the gym for training which I was actually happy about because they think that I'm a pretty weak person but just they wait. Right now I'm wearing a black and white sports bra and some grey Nike shorts and shoes. ( Outfit 👇there)

Im walk downstairs to and

Im walk downstairs to and.follow the direction that Cole gave me and found everyone already there including Jayden who all had their shirts of. I looked at Cole who oh my gosh looked amazing as always. Ugh why did I say that, I mentally scold myself. As I take more steps toward them I feel a hand wrap my waist quite firmly. I look at Cole who has his hands and jaw clenched so I turn around to see Francisco. Ugh can he honestly not understand that I don't want him anymore, he is soo fucking annoying like I'd rather date a fucking dog cause they're soo cute and all even though I'm scared of them. "What do you want Francisco and get your filthy hands of me" I say through clenched teeth "I want you baby girl" he says in a voice that in the past would make me fall for bit not anymore. Before I could push him of me I see Jayden storming towards him looking real mad and.before I know it he punched Francisco square on the nose earning a.cracking.noise which would mean that he broke or dislocated his nose which was.pretty cool "whoo shame mother fucker!" I yell. Everyone was staring at me "what?" I say confused "baby girl you aren't supposed to be happy that he possibly broke my nose" he says while holding his nose while it was bleeding "first don't ever call me baby girl cause I ain't and secondly you deserved that you dickhead" I say to him and then walk over to Jayden and.give him a high five "thanks Jayden but I would've loved to be the one who broke his nose" i say while smirking at Francisco. "I think I like this one Cole" Jayden says to Cole clearly talking about me. Cole just shrugs and tells us to start stretching and then start training.

It's been an hour since we started and I'm fucking tired like seriously we had to run around the house scratch that mansion 10 fucking times and then do 100 sit ups, push ups and star jumps and then we all went inside and started punching bags and all that shit and now we're all about to start fighting each other which I am excited about. Did I tell you guys that I used to street fight back in New York. I went the best place to fight and it was called The Box and don't ask me why it was called that because I have no idea why, but anyways I was their best fighter and I was known all over the city even around some places in the world, I was considered one of the best and even though I was.known as one of the best street fighters in the world I wasn't the best fit person. Because I absolutely hate exercise.

Cole was picking pairs to fight against each other so he put me Jayden together and I'm not gonna lie he looks like a pretty good fighter but we'll see. We were watching.all the other pairs fight because Cole made us go last so when it was our turn to fight we went on the mats and I noticed that Jayden was already in a fighting stance and so I got in mine and he looked quite surprised that I knew how to get into one. As Cole was counting down Jayden said "don't worry I'll go easy on you" I just snorted and said "pfft please don't underestimate me because I could be capable of more than what any of you guys think" and with that Cole tells us to start and so I look for any sight of weakness on his body and I see a pretty big bruise on his arm and so I kick it with my leg pretty hard that it makes him jolt back a little. He then comes towards me and punches my stomach which makes me go down but I quickly recover and before he could get another hit I crawl underneath his legs and kick his back which makes him fall but he quickly recovers and gets up and punches me in my stomach and my jaw but then I hook him him on both sides of his head and then do a round house to his head where he falls. I look Dow. At him and smile cause I clearly won but when I looked at his face and.everyone else's they all looked shocked "what" I say "uh...um... how'd you learn to fight" Cole asked "um..I.i..I took lessons" I stutter "we know your lying Sara just tells us" Micheal says " ugh fine, I'm one of the best and most known street fighters in the world" I say then I look into all of their faces and see that they're all shocked. " I like this one even more" Jayden says and I just look down cause I Know that I'm blushing. "What how'd you beat Jayden though he's our strongest fighter we have" Cole says " well if she can beat me then I guess she should be very useful in the gang right guys" Jayden says while putting his.arm around my shoulder. "No I bet she doesn't k ow how to handle a guy " Cole says "um no your wrong, I actually do know how to handle and use a gun since I was 10 and I also know how to use many other weapons including using and firing a tank" I say proudly "can she join Cole please please please" the boys say like five year olds excluding Jayden who is still standing next to me. "That is if she wants to join" Cole says looking at me and I smile "yes!" I say and I don't what got into me first I was against joining it and then I'm all hey-wanna-join-the-gang, but I know that I'm going to enjoy it here for some reason.

There you go guys, I know it's really long which I think is a good thing but anyways hope you guys like it and tell me about what you think about Jayden or Francisco. Don't forget guys to vote, follow and.comment.
Thank you 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

The people who will be acting as the characters are:

Cole-Stephan James Hendry
Sara-Nina Dobrev
Jayden-Dave Franco
Toby-James Franco
Francisco-Francisco Lachowski
Trey-Sean O'Pry
Michael-Simon Newsman
Junior-Noah Mills
Kevin-Arthur Kulkov
Stephan-Paul Wesley