Dont Touch Me!

"you! What the hell are you doing here!" I say screaming my lungs out.
"Well well well, look who we have here today."he says with amusement in his eyes. He starts walking to me but I stable back.
"No don't touch me Francisco! Don't you dear come near me!" I yell.
"Why not baby girl, dont you miss me" by now all the boys including Cole look surprised as.to how I know him, I bet you guys are.wondering that too. Well I'll tell you guys who he is. Francisco is my fucking asshole of an ex-boyfriend.

He comes nearer and nearer to me that my back is up against a wall.
"D..d..don't come any closer Francisco" I say stuttering, but before he can touch me I see that Toby is stood in the middle of us.
"Bro why are acting all creepy against her and how do you guys know each other exactly?"
"Why don't you ask Sera here to answer that question". Francisco says in a mocking tone of voice. Toby then turns around and grabs my hand and leads me to the bed and sits me down with a 'you better tell us how you know him or else' look. I sigh in defeat.
"Umm.....I..I..know Francisco because we....um.. dated back in high school for three years until my first year of college" I blurt out. I look around to see all the boys faces look completely shocked even Cole whereas I can see a little bit of anger in his eyes. I wonder why though? At the corner of my eye I can see Francisco walking towards me before sitting on the bed with me and putting his arm around my shoulder.
"Take your hand of of me!" I yell through gritted teeth.
"Woah calm down baby girl, why are so angry at me all of a sudden?" He says putting his arm on my thigh now.
"Um I don't know maybe because I fucking hate you" I say, which shocked everyone at my outburst and before I know it I'm being dragged out of the room by none other than Cole.
"Cole let me go" I say but he tightens his grip even more until we enter his office.
"Why do you hate Francisco soo much" he says in a confused tone of voice.
"Um...h..he....I um...nothing"I say while stuttering hoping he didn't realize I was lying which I think was pretty obvious.
"Don't lie to me" he says in a very serious tone shooting a glare which if could kill I would be ten feet underground. I finally give in by sighing.
"Fine, when I was in my first year of college it was during exams times when I went to visit him at his apartment because I hadn't seen him in a while and so when I got there I got the spare key that he gave me and opened it up to see that he was having sex with another girl on the couch fully naked and all." I say fighting back tears just thinking about it because I truly loved him but I don't anymore. I look up and see Cole clenching his fists and jaw but before he could say anything I finished my story because I needed to tell someone this.
"- and two months of him begging me to take him back and me always saying no he came to my dorm room one night while my roommate was at a frat party and h..he-".
"He what, tell me Sara" Cole pleads. I hesitate for a second before I decide to tell him the truth.
"H..he told m..me that if he c..can't h..have me then no one can and then he did the unexpected and he r..raped me taking my virginity" I say crying my eyes out. Then I feel Cole pushing me towards him until he puts his arm around me saying soothing words like shh it's okay I'm here and I'll never let him or anyone hurt you ever again because you're mine and I promise I won't hurt you ever again which made me calm down. After.about ten minutes of me crying I get out of his embrace and stare into his eyes which I must say are soo beautiful. He then breaks the contact by lifting me.up bridal style which makes my giggle a little and carries me to the bedroom which he tucks me in and surprises me when he takes.his shirt and pants off leaving him in his boxers and which I must say is very toned and.je looks like a freaking Valve Klein model and before I know it he's in bed next to me. As I was falling asleep I feel his strong hands wrap around my waist quite firmly and hear him say goodnight.
"Goodnight Cole" I say as a smile creeps up onto my face.

I've now seen this soft side of Cole which I'm pretty sure I'm falling for.