You what!!!

"I sold you to a Gang Leader. I'm so so sorry honey." My father says.
You What! You can't be serious dad, mom, Stephan, Chris tell me this isn't true!" I yelled.
"I'm sorry baby" my says through her tears.
I just sat there for a few minutes letting it sink in.
"Why'd you do it dad" I managed to choke out.
"Look honey I had to owe this guy a lot of money and told him to give me a week he didm't let me and he told me I had two choices. Let him kill all of us or to give you away to him. Somehow he found a picture of you. i chose the second option. I'm so sorry honey." My father said.
"To who did you owe this money to" I said.
My mother answered this time and said
"Sara honey, you know the investment share market that your father and I own, yeah it's the buisness that we operate. We as in all the workers there are apart of the second most feared gang in the world, your father is the leader.
"You can't be serious. You guys aren't in a gang! Stephan, Chris tell me that is just a a prank that you guys are pulling!"
"We're so sorry Sara, you have to understand that I did it for us, the family." My father says.
"NO! I am not going!" I say.
"Oh but you will." Says a guy with brownish black hair and brown eyes with tattoo sleeves on both arms. Let's just say that he is soo hot! Did I mention that I love guys with tattoos, i don't know theres tsomething about it that I'm attracted too. I was brought out of my daze when his velvety voice spoke up.
"In half an hour you will say goodbye to your precious little family and then we will leave because as of now i own you and there's nothing you can do about it." He says with coldness in his expression.
Without thinking I stepped up to him and slapped him. Hard. His head actually tilted to the right. I was actually proud of myself for doing that.
"Sara do you know who you just hit." My brother Chris says from behind me.
"I'll tell you who I am" the guy with tattoos says "my name is Cole Brown, the most feared gang leader in the world.