Operation make Cole jealous

The next day

I woke up with the light shining through my eyes when as I was starting to get up sharp pain erupted inside of my stomach and upper half.

That's when everything from yesterday started to come back to me. Me pranking Cole and Jayden to getting beaten up by Cole and Francisco.

I thought he changed but I guess not.

I slowly got up and went to take a quick shower seeing as I could hardly move.

As I finished showering a grabbed myself some undergarments and some sweats and large white tee shirt and went downstairs to see all the guys there eating breakfast except for Cole and Francisco.

As I walked towards them until they saw me approaching, they quieted down and ice I was seated they started blasting questions at me like 'are you okay' or 'im so sorry' etc etc and I would reply with a head nod and a simple yes cause I didn't want to talk much.

After we ate Jayden took me to the gang infirmary to check my ribs and everyrhing. Everything was okay except that I had 2 broken ribs that would take some time to heal.

"Thanks for taking me there Jay" i said to Jayden, Jay for short.
"It's okay baby girl" he said hugging me lightly.

"Oh I forgot to tell you but I thought of a plan to get back at Cole.for hurting you" Jay says which I in return give him a confused look and saying carry on.

"Okay. I don't know if you've noticed but I keep seeing Cole give this type of look whenever you do or say something and so that lead me to the conclusion that he likes you"

Woah, i did not expect that but okay.

"So I was thinking that we should prevent to have a thing going on between us to make or see if he gets jealous and.take that as your advantage against him" he finishes off.

After a while thinking this through I thought why the hell not.

"Yeah sure" I say excitedly which Jayden returns with an evil mischievous look in his eye.

Later that day ( night)

So this whole day me and Jayden have been flirting/hangingout non stop, having already started the Operation make Cole Jealous. That what we came up with so don't judge.

Anyways during the day we've seen Cole look at us and yell at us to shut up or in his words "shut the fuck up" which we did not listen to.

I know what you guys are thinking like why would you want to make him jealous, it might get you hurt again? Well my dear people it's because I don't take shit from nobody so when I want payback then I give that payback right at them.

So we are currently in the lounge with all the boys including Cole in here watching TV when suddenly Jayden nudges me so I look up at him and see him give me the signal to play along.

"Hey baby girl wanna go in a date with me tomorrow" Jay asks.
"Yeah sure babe" i reply back and then we even goes as far as to give eachother a peck on the lips.

As we parted we looked at the rest of the guys who were giving is a questioning look and so we gave them our explanation that we came up with earlier that day saying that we were a couple and how we LIKED eachother a lot and but the end of it Cole stormed out looking furious and then me and Jay looked at eachother with a victorious look plastered in our faces which the boys didn't even notice.

Oh and by the way we aren't going on an actual date. We're actually going to get dressed up and drive around for a few hours and then go back to the house.and.act like we actually went on one.

We are such a good evil duo.

Hey sorry guys for the really short paragraph but I've been really busy and I'm going to be putting up the chapters that I promised you guys so don't worry!!!!

-Sera :)