Consequences

Sara's p.o.v.
I'm woken up to a flood of light in the room. I was about to go back to sleep when I heard a noise downstairs. It was so loud that I couldn't get back to my precious sleep.
I got up to go to the bathroom to take a shower and do everything I need to do. Today I'm wearing a pair of ripped denim jeans with a white T-shirt and a pair of black low cut converses. I then walk downstairs limping obviously because I was cut by a shard of glass to which I had no help of getting out because of that asshole of a guy Cole. As I was about to walk in through the doors I bumped into someone.
"Sorry" I say.
"It's all good" a guy who I think is around two years older than me says but I have to say that he's pretty good looking, but not as good looking as Cole. Did I honestly I just think that. Oh god, I'm here for one day and I'm Already going crazy. I was interrupted by my thoughts when he spoke up.
"Hey I'm Stephan and I'm guessing you're Sara"
"Yep your correct" I say nervously.
"Hey no need to feel nervous or anything and if this is about yesterday then I'm sorry about Cole slapping you and all, that was not cool" Stephan says.
"Umm yeah thanks" I say.
"Let's go get something for you to eat, you must be starving since you probably haven't eaten since yesterday."
Now that I thought about it I was actually starving. We then walked into the kitchen to where I see the same five guys from yesterday including Stephan and of course Cole was there. All the boys stopped talking when they saw Stephan and I approach the table.
"Hey guys" Stephan says. "Hey" they all say in unison. Stephan then pulled out a chair for me which was next to Cole. As I was sitting down the boys introduced themselves to me. The boy with black hair and brown eyes introduced himself as Trey, the guy with brown hair and blue eyes introduced himself as Junior the third guy said his name was Micheal and the fourth guy who had blonde hair and greenish type of eyes said his name was Kevin. After that I said that it was nice to meet them all when Stephan put down a plate with pancakes with strawberries and bananas on it.
"Thank you Stephan" I say before digging in.
As I finished eating I was about to stand up when I felt someone's hand press down on my thigh and I scream in pain. I look up to see that it's Coles freaking hand on my thigh. The guys try to stop Coles hand from pressing down any harder which they failed because Cole gave them a look which made them stand down.
"Cole stop your hurting me!"I managed to scream.
"And why should I be concerned"he says with a smirk on his face. Man I want to wipe that smirk of of his face so without thinking I slapped him hard and punched him square in the nose. I was quite proud of myself when he let go and put a hand to his nose. I was about to run but he caught my shoulder and stood over me with his jaw clenched and his eyes piercing through me. I was going to say something but then was cut off by Cole screaming at me.
"You fucking bitch! Have you forgotten who I am you little twat!"
"First of all you were being an asshole by hurting my leg which you obviously knew was the leg that I hurt yesterday! And second of all if you don't want to be nice to me then why'd you bye me in the first place!"
I quickly shut my mouth because of the way saw his mouth clench.
He came towards me and grabbed a big piece of my hair to where he suddenly starts dragging me out of the kitchen. It hurts like hell.

Cole's p o.v
I am so fucking pissed right now. This girl thinks that she embarrass me like that in front of the boys. Che thought wrong. As I cowered over her I could see the fear in her eyes and in a swift moment my hand contacted with her left cheek and my hand grabbing a chunk of her hair and pulling on it hard. I saw her eyes start tearing up. She was about to say something but she then closed it when she realized that I would hurt her even more. I let go of her hair and see that her facial expression changed to a relieved probably thinking that it was over. Oh little did she know. I grabbed her by her hair again and started dragging her to our bedroom yes I did say our bedroom and threw her to the ground.
"Listen here bitch. I own you now and so sure as hell know damn straight that I paid a hell of a lot of money on you so don't go on and embarrass me like that in front of the boys because I sure as hell will hurt you even more and make you suffer the consequences. As of now, your consequence will be that your locked up in this room for the rest of the day. Don't even dare on trying to escape.because I've got men down there who are guarding. With that I gave one last glimpse of her facial expressions which showing some what fear. Just what I want. I walked out of the room making sure to slam it and then lock it,not giving her a chance to speak.