Operation make Cole jealous Part 2.

It was the next day and me and Jay are have been driving around aimlessly looking at stuff and just relaxing for about 3 hours, and now we're heading back to the house.

Once we get there we see a very furious and murderous looking Cole standing there.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU TWO BEEN!?!?!?" He shouts

"We were on our date" Jay says before pecking me on the cheek.

""Cut the bullshit you two cause it is not fucking working on me!!" Cole shouts.

Shit.  Thats all I can think of right now and I'm pretty sure Jay feels the same way.

"H..how'd you know" Jay asks.  Looking defeated as well as I am cause it was working so good so far until now odviously.

He lets out a humourless laugh.
"I know that you two look at eachother as  brother and sister so just cut the act" he says frustratedly.

It's quite for quite a few minutes until I say
" Hey well it worked for a while right Jay" 

"Yeah" he says back.

"Hey Sera can I talk to you for a minute" Cole asks, well more of demands.  He leaves and walks into his office and doesn't even give me time to answer so I have no choice but to follow him.

Once we enter into his office he tells me to take a seat.  As I sat down I look up to see him staring at me intensely.

"What?" I say clearly confused

"I want to apologize for yesterday" he says softly.

I say nothing and just give him a blank look with no emotion on it because even though I've been okay about what happened yesterday the truth was that I wasn't.  He hurt me.  Physically and I know that he's hit before but just not as bad.

Raking my silence as cause to continue he sighs and says
"Look I was so blinded by rage that I didn't realize what I was doing, and when I let Francisco hurt and beat you I just I don't know what to say.....I..I'm sorry" I look at him blankly before I speak up.

"If you really think that that apology will just make me crawling back to your arms then boy you are wrong!!! Do you know that you hurt me physically and emotionally by letting Francisco hurt me huh!?!? NOO you don't cause you don't know what it feels like when someone you used to love hurts you physically or sexually you asshole!!" I yell right in his face and by the time that I'm finish with my rant I then realize that I'm crying.

I then also realize that Cole is right in front of me.  Really close.

He lifts his hand and I close my eyes thinking That he was going to hit me but then felt something soft yet rough idle my face and I open my eyes to see that he always wiping my releases away.

"Look I'm really sorry for the pain that I decided you physically and emotionally okay, I really am and I promise from now on that I will never hurt you again" he says softly while pulling me into a bear hug.

I wince when he hugs me, which he noticed and instantly pulled away sensing my pain.

"What's wrong?" He asks

"Two of my ribs are broken" I say

"I'm so sorry Sara, you have to believe me" he pleads. I look into his his and see a mixture of emotions going through them.  Pain. Anger. Hurt. Regret and another one which I can't really tell.

"Your going to have to work for my forgiveness Cole" I say before walking away and before I get out the door I hear him say

"Oh I will even if I have to fight for it"

Hey guys what do you think????
So sorry that it is short very shirt to be exact.  Please

Vote

Comment

And share

Please check out my other book The Nerds Revenge

Thank you guys again for reading g this book it means a lot especially since it's nearly at 30k views and i appreciate each and every of you who vote and even those who are silent readers!!! I love each and every single one of you and if you guys want to talk to me about anything at all, im always here for you guys and you guys can pm me on here or message on kik through sera.sio or Snapchat which is sera.sio

Until next time my lovelies
Byeeeee

-Sera