Clarity

Hiiiii,

So...I know it's been 3 years since I've last updated BUT, life's been a roller coaster these past years. 

I do apologise to everyone who I've promised a chapter too, I really am truly sorry!

Something I do want to clarify in this is, in my description I've put down that I will be -hopefully- in the process of editing, otherwise discontinuing this book because it is completely and utterly terrible.  I will try my best to get something out, even a new version of this but I can't promise that because I'm super busy with uni.

Another thing that I want to touch on is that there is a lot of abuse and violence in this book.  I wrote this when I was immature, when I was 15-16 years old and I, in any way or form do not condone that.  For example, when she takes him back or forgives him after he beats her up senseless.  That is not okay.  I apologise to anyone where this may have triggered you, I'm truly sorry and I won't give you a sorry excuse to make myself look good. 

To my readers, my younger ones at that, whoever you are out there, please do not think that a "hot bad boy" who is abusive is normal.  I know there are a lot of books on here that do show that where "the girl changes him."  That is not the case for a lot of things.  I'm not saying it's not a reality, but please don't think that what-so-ever. It may happen for a people out there, but please please please, do not think that domestic violence is something that is normal between partners. 

If you know anyone who is in a bad situation right now, please do anything you can to reach out and to help them as much as you can.

I also want to ask you all to stay safe during this uncertain time in our lives.  It's a scary thing to witness and I hope you're all well and safe.  Stay home, save lives

Lastly, I want to say thank you.  Thank you to everyone who has believed in myself and this book.  Thank you.  ❤️

Love,
Sera