Chapter1: Meeting

I'mrewriting this story hope you like it hope youvote. This is a true story. Thanks. ~€ Ashley :) xx

Sunny day in Los Angeles California . My name is Ashley. Doing my homework for college. Yep,  I'm in college.Not a big deal. Same school stuff, but planning to do my future. I am now in law school planning to do law. I was listening to one direction songs. I liked 1D, I always thought he that someday I will see 1D and fall in love with Harry Styles, the youngest in the band.

I was finishing finishing  writing a sentence.

"Done!" I said and sighed at the end.I lay down on my back and started staring at the ceiling.My Hand hurts I can't believe I was writing for 45 minutes. Dang.

"Come down here!" Yelled one of my friends, Dayna.

"Im coming!" I yelled back. I stood up, grabbing my phone. "What is it?" I said walking/running downstairs.

" look, what I got!" Dayna walk over to me holding these tickets. I bet they its for a soccer game or something. 

I walked closer to them so they were to  see my loves of my dreams. "Ahh!"I shouted, making my dog bark ar me. (Sorry coco. Haha, I still remember that part, I think coco was sleeping.)

"You got them?! On my, Dayna. "

"Yes, I also got VIP ones, meaning we are going to meet them in person,"

"Omg, cant believe that you got them." I was fangirling a lot.

"They'ee coming this Saturday. "

"Really? I need to go"

No really?. Thats why I got them," Dayna and her jokes.

I started smiling of happiness.  I just cant believe it. I was so freakin happy! I decided to post the news on facebook.

SATURDAY 

It was 5:30 pm,Saturday. I was getting ready to head to the concert. Yes, I know all start at 7 o'clock. But we have to face it girls. They take long time,to look their best. Am I wrong? 

Dayna is 20 years old weirdo girl.She is the one that has a crush on the badboy. Its Zayn.

And yes,she knows Zayn is engaged with  Perrie Edwards. She is happy about it,just like me! 

And as I . I have a BIG and I mean BIG crush on Harry! 

Day (shorts for Dayna) was already ready to go. That girl is quick.  We were planning to go very early,but i was still doing my hair and make-up.

"Ashley! HURRY UP!" yelled Day from the other room. 

"I'm coming! Almost done!" I said making my hair into a messy bun,but good looking one on the side. 

Day entered my room and stared at me with an "Hurry up or else" face. 

Dayna was wearing skinny jeans blue ones, with a Hello Kitty shirt with pink high heels with a bow on the front. As I, I was wearing short shorts with a white Aero shirt with my blue vans.