Chatper 5: Party?

Her name was Doniya. The oldest of Zayn's sisters. She was nice.

"So,girls where should we go later?!" Lizzie asked.

"Do you girls want to go shopping?" Eleanor asked us.

"Oh,Yeah we should, so we can buy things for the 1D party, that we  are making for them !" Sophia added.

"Oh Yeah, totally  forgot about that," Lizzie said. Why do people forget that they will go to a party?!

"You guys have a party?" Perrie asked. Perrie is a party girl person. I'm like a not kinda party girl.

"Yeah, we planned it for the guys, for the new album," Eleanor said looking at her nails.

"Oh really,Fun!" Perrie kinda shouted. I kept looking at Perrie. She is never quiet. Only when I look at her with killing eyes like I was doing now LOL.

"You guys should come at the party!?" Sophia said. Me and Perrie looked at each other making our eyes get in contact.

"If its Okay with the girls and guys," I said.

"It's a surprise party,for the guys," Lizzie said. I LOVE surprises.

"Really, I like surprises!" I said "And I think we can go IFI can help with the party...bring drinks and snacks!" I said making a big fat If.

"Sounds fair,"they all said and nodded their heads.

"Perrie you can come to!" Lizzie said "But,we won't tell Zayn or Harry you guys are coming" she winked at us.

"Why not tell them?" I asked.

"Cuz,surprise and we want you guys just show up!" Sophia said.

"Good, idea Sophia," Eleanor said.

Okay then I guess me and Perrie are going to the party then.

----------------------------

                                                             HarryPOV

"BetterthanWords"

[Harry:]

Better than wordsBut more than a feeling (ow) Crazyin love Dancingon the ceiling

[Liam:]

Everytimewetouch I'm allshookupYou make me wanna... Howdeepis your love Godonlyknows, baby

[Chorus:]

Woo I don't knowhowelsetosum itup 'Causewords ain't goodenough, ow There's noway I can explain your love, noAh, woo I don't knowhowelsetosumitup 'Causewords ain't goodenough, ow I can't explain your love, no