Chapter 6: Party Time!!!

DayoftheParty!!

----------------------------

It was Saturday, the day of the PARTY!! "CANT WAIT!" I said in my head.

I was getting ready to go to the party that the girls did for the boys! I was so excited for this party!! The last party I went to was when Perrie won the X-FACTOR and we did a little well kinda big party that she won. And it was the last party I promise to go to because I might got little drunk.

I got a text message from Sophia.

----------------------------

To: Anabelle

From: Sophia

Hey, I'm just texting you so you know That you don't have to bring anything. We got it all covered.

To: Sophia

From: Anabelle

Its fine. I'm going to bring some Nandos because we all now Niall LOVES Them!! XD

To:Anabelle

From: Sophia

Okay,fine you can bring some. You are just the guestbut okay fine you can....and iI know how Niall loves Nandos!!

I text her back saying "Okay". I was almost finish doing my hair but I needed to put my dress still.

"Perrie! Are you almost done I need you to help me put my dress on!" I shouted.

"Almost done!" she shouted back. Its been fun having around Perrie. We stay up all night talking, watching movies, and even talk to Perrie's fans. I heard a light knock on my room door. I opened it. It was my mum and dad.

"Hi mum and dad," I didn't really talk to my father that much. I don't know why?!

"Hi, honey," both of my parents said with a smile on their faces.

"What you need?" I asked them. They just kept looking at with a smile.

"Wow! Honey you look beautful." my mom hugged me. I think she was starting to cry.

"Mum why you crying?" I could feel her tears falling down from her eyes to the back of my shoulder. I was about to cry with her, but I didn't because I didn't want to do nothing, so I would look ugly.