Chapter 4: In Starbucks/ Girl talk

"Hey," I said giving him a hug. You could tell he was happy about it. "Hey, sweetie," he said. I was wondering why he called me sweetie? Oh, well he can say it cause he saids it in a cute way.

"How was your morning?" he asked.

"Good, little bit tired and you?" he looked at me with a "Are you kidding face". " Good, happy to be here with you." I had to blush. We walked to a table for 6 people.

"Why a table of six?" I asked.

"Oh, the guys might come," he answered my question.

"Oh," I said with a question face. We went and sat down."So? How's Ms. Edwards?" Harry asked of no where. "You mean Perrie?"

" Yeah, Perrie." I was wondering why he would call Perrie, Ms. Edwards? Oh well.

"She's doing fine, forgot her house keys." I said "So she went to my house and stayed over night." Harry looked at me with a werid face.

"oh, that's nice," he told me. We got quiet for few mintues,  got some coffee with bananana bread. " So, how's tour going?" I asked.

"its been good, with my mates," he got so red when he said that.

"Oh, really I bet it is with your best buddies," that was werid when I said "best buddies."

"Yeah,in a few days we are going to go to America and do tours," Harry said while he had a slip of he's Tea.

"That s fun, hope you have a great time in America," I told him.

                                      Harry POV

wasn'listening to her, I was just smiling and looking into her Beautiful eyes. They were dark brown, her pretty mouth moving with words coming out of it. I wanted to kiss her, so badly. It was about to be 12 in the afternoon. I heard the door from the enterance open. It was the boys going to our table. Liam and Niall had their girlfriends with them. They came and sat down on the chairs of the table.

"Hey, Anabelle !" Niall and the boys shouted.

"Hey, guys!" Anabelle shouted back. Anabelle stood up to give the guys and the girls a hug.

"Niall, I didn't know you hve a girlfriend," Anabelle told him.

" Yeah,this is Lizzie, Lizzie this is Anabelle our good friend of ours." Anabelle blushed when she told her that she was a good friend of ours.

"Aww, Thanks Niall," Anabelle blushed.

She looked so pretty when she blushed.

" So,where's Perrie?" Zayn asked. Everyone got quiet and looked at Zayn.

" you, like her huh? Mate?" I told him. Zayn just rolled his eyes and I started laughing. 

" OMG, you like my bestie!" Anabelle shouted.

"Yes,is that wrong?"

"No, it awsome Zayn she has feelings for you,too." I cant beliveve that Perrie and Zayn liked wach other. They were met to be."She,does!" I got back from "She does!" part my day dreaming like always. Everyone was smiling, to with the amazing girl, Anabelle.

"So, talking about being together, Anabelle!?" Liam asked. I was wondering what Liam,was going to say to Anabelle?!?!

                                                           Anabelle POV

I kept thinking what Liam was going to say. But he got a phone call from someone and couldn't tell me. "Hello," I heard Liam say while he stood up and leave. We were all quiet for a while. " I like your hair,Anabelle," It was Lizzie that said that.