Chapter 2: 3 Hours Later

The guys were singing their last song. It was "Kiss You" we were yelling and taking pictures. For some reason Harry was looking at me all the time and singing front of me.

     Part of the Song:

"Let me kiss you, NANANANANA"

"NANANANA, Yeah so girl tell me evey "

"Time we touch if you don't want to take"

"It  slow and just wonna take me home."

         I was seeing Harry singing that front of me and looking stright to my eyes. "Someone has eye problems," I said to Perrie, but she wasn't listening to me. Perrie was seeing at Zayn and Zayn was seeing her back and winking at her. I was just laughing when I saw that.

          The song was over and all the girls were scearming. Me and Perrie left to wait in line so we could take pictures with them. As soon we got out there was already girls there. I think there was like 30 or more. "So you liked the concert?" Perrie questioned me. "No, I LOVED IT!!“ I kinda shouted. " Same."

          It was like 30 mintues we were in line we were the next persons to talk to them and take sone pictures. The girl was done she was like crying and shocked. "Hey,ladies," Niall said. "Hi," me and Perrie said at the same time."What can we do for you girls?" Zayn asked us with a big smile on his face and looking at Perrie. "Umm, sorry can you sign these," Perrie said shocked. "There were our posters that we had. "Hi," I said to Harry as he was looking at me. "Hi, but your the prettest girl I know," he said. The only thing I could of done was blush. "Hi what's your name, you with the blonde hair?" Liam asked us. Perrie was there staying like a stone. "Her name is Perrie, Perrie Edwards," I said.

"Yeah what she said."

"Aren't you that girl that won the X-FACTOR, but with 3 other girls?" said Louis.

"Yes, yes I am," said Perrie very proud.

"You rock at singing!" Zayn looked at her and winked.

                                          Perrie POV

      I can't believe that the guys knew me. I was happy that they knew me. "You rock at singing!" said Zayn. I was very happy that he told me that and wiked.

"Thank you," I told him.

"Your welcome sweet cakes!" when Zayn said that I startedto blush I could feel my cheecks burn. I could tell that Zayn thought I was pretty. "Here you go girls," Harry told us but still looking at Anabelle. "Hey, you girls mind if we have your guys number?" Niall asked us. " Yeah, sure we love to," I said with a big smile. We gave each other numbers, and took pictures with them. They told us that they will text us, so we could hang out together.

"Omg, Anabelle they wanted our numbers!"

"I know they did, but why?" Anabelle asked.

"Idk, maybe to hang and know us better," I answered back to her.

"Oh, well hope we see them soon," Anabelle said with a sigh at the end.

"yep!" I told her. It was the most coolest thing ever of my life.

                                          Anabelle. POV

     We were heading to the car, but the car was gone. "Someone stoled it!" I shouted to Perrie. "No, they didn't," Perrie answered back.

"What you mean? Do you see a car here?"

"no, but the car is over there dumbass,"I was shocked tha the car was over instead here. "Oh, Yeah I new that,"I told her. "Not really," Perrie started walking. We got in the car, Perrie was in the passnger seat and I was in the driving seat. I stopped because it was a red light. When I stopped my phone ringed, it was a text message. "Hey, can you get that?“ I told Perrie while she was looking at the pictures we took. "Sure," Perrie reply.

"Omg, Anabelle!"

"What! What is it?" I shouted.

"It Harry!"

     I didn't answer while we got to the house I replyed to him.

  What do you think they well talk about? Comment and Vote!! Thanks