8: I did what?

If you don't like reading dirty things don't read this!!

  Anabelle Pov

As he closed the door behind me he took off my dress I was wearing , and bent his head to nuzzle at the top of my breasts in my bra, his slight stubble scratching the soft skin. He unfastened my sensible black trousers and let them fall to the floor, before falling to his knees, leaning in and breathing the scent of my sex, smelling my obvious arousal. As he sat back on his heels he looked up at me with a smile of pure satisfaction, knowing how aroused I was and enjoying the power he had over my body.

He tugged my cotton panties down and lifted my feet out of the mess of clothing, positioning them so my thighs were slightly parted. He then took the middle finger of his right hand and slowly, gently parted my folds, running the finger along the whole length of my cleft. Lifting the wet finger to his nose he inhaled deeply, before licking my juices off the tip, murmuring

"So wet... so hot for me". He said.

I had been immobile, my mind completely blank except for the sensations of his hands on me, but now I became embarrassed that he would know how aroused I was. I could feel the heat rise in my face as I lowered my head, trying to hide from his gaze. Seeing this, Harry stood up and kissed me again, running his hands down my back to my bum, pulling me against him before letting me go and stepping back.

He pushed me back so I was sitting on the edge of the bed, then reached around to undo my bra, letting my breasts fall, the cool air making the skin tighten and the nipples pucker into hardness. He ran his hands up my back, across my shoulders and my collar-bone before he ran them around my breasts, cupping and lifting them. He knelt between my legs and put his mouth first to one nipple, then the other. As he moved between breasts the cool air and the intoxication of my arousal made me shiver, which made him smile in satisfaction once again.

He pushed my shoulders back onto the bed, and I expected to feel his hot breath between my thighs. Instead he ground the palm of his hand over my mound, rubbing my cl*t. The exquisite sensation made me moan aloud with pleasure even as I blushed at my own eagerness. He pushed first one and then two fingers into me, hooking the fingertips so they brushed my most sensitive spots, making me writhe. I felt myself grow ever more wet, the velvet of my skin so sensitive under his big hands.

All this time I was lying naked on the bed while he was fully clothed, making me feel exposed, open and vulnerable. As he stood up to take his clothes off he told me to move back on the bed, lie on it properly. His voice was husky, hoarse with need, and this was the first sign I'd had that he was feeling the heat. In the dim light of the bedside lamp I could see the darkness of his hair, the thick matting of chest hair narrowing into a thin line of hair leading from his belly button to his groin.

As clichéd as it is, I couldn't help gasping when I saw his c*ck for the first time. He had been so leisurely, so unhurried, that I assumed he wasn't as turned-on as I was. The sight of his large c*ck, veins in sharp relief, balls pulled up tight, head swollen and purple with precum already visible round the tip, took my breath away.

He moved up the bed in his graceful way until he was resting between my legs, hands either side of my head as he kissed my breasts. I reached down to touch his wetness and he laughed, saying "No...". He held my hands and moved them above my head, holding my body still as he kissed my breasts, rocking his hips against me until I was moving back against him.

He then put both my wrists into one hand, moving the other one down my body to rub my hot, slick lips, opening me ready for him, then positioning his head at my entrance and slowly, so slowly, sliding in. It had been such a long time since I had felt full, I moved under him and ground my hips to feel his length press against me in all directions.