Chapter 3: The Text

Part of the txt

Harry: Hey, Anabelle

Me: Hi, Harry

Harry: How you been?

Me: Umm, good I guess.

HarryWhat you mean guess?

Me: Well, its kinda weird that a famous person like you is texting me.

Harry: Oh well I like to talk to my fans.

Me: Ok =/

Harry: Yeah, I was going to tell you....

Me: Tell me what?

Harry: If you wanted to go to get a coffee or something in. thr morning with me?

Me: Oh well, Yeah I will love to

Harry: Great meet you at Starbucks at 10am

Me: Okay sounds good

Harry: Night Night :-)  Xox

Me: good night :-)

         It was 12:01 at night I was done texting with Harry. I went up-stairs to my room. I put on some Victortia Secerts pink sweat pants with a T-shirt that Perrie gave me, for my

18 birthday it had our faces that it said " BFF, Til the end Of the World." I really loved this shirt. I went to my bed and saw that my dog Coco was laying in my favortie pillow. I layed with him while I was petting him. I was following asleep till I heard the bell door ring " Ugh, now who is it?" I shouted inside me. I walked down-stairs while I was rubbing my eyes, I opened the door and shouted "What the hell do u want?"  who ever was at the door.

"Sorry, I left my keys inside the housr I can't get in," it was Perrie.

"Really, Perrie its 12 at night almost 1 in the morning!" I told her.

"Sorry, can I sleep here?"

"Yeah sure watever," the only thing I wanted to do right now was go to.

"Thanks Anabelle."

" Yeah surr, now let me go to sleep!!!"  I hate when people wake me up.

"Okay, where should I sleep?"

"Upstairs with me."

"Okay sounds good." Perrie walked in, it was about to rain. Perrie and I walked upstairs. I was falling alsleep while heading to my room. I opened the door and ran to my big king sized bed. "Fine, I will sleep on the floor," Perrie pretended as she was going about to cry. I went to my side of the bed and Perrie the other side. Coco got off and went to his little bed on the ground.

-----------------------------

           I fell asleep knowing that Perrie was beside me sleeping.

        I woke-up by my alarm clock. "Ugh, I forgot tuo turn it off," I said while Perrie was still sleeping. it was 9:17 am. Crap!!! I forgot that today I was goibg to get coffee with Harry. I rushed and took a short shower then I do. I got out of the shower and got white skinny jeans with a shirt that you could see it was pink and I put on my black TOMS. i grab my phone and my purse. I headed downstairs. My brother Victor was there making breakfast. "Good morning!" I shouted walking to my cat keys. "Morning, where you going sis?" he asked me.

"Going to get a coffee with a friend."

"Okay, with what friend Perrie is still sleeping?!"

"How you know that Perrie is still sleeping?" I asked with a question face.

"Oh, cuz I went to your room and check nd if you were awake, but you weren't there only Coco nd Perrie."

"Oh, well you know how Perrie is waking up early," I said.

"Oh Yeah," he said back. I went out the door and saw it was 9:57. SHIT!! I need to hurry and get there. I got in my car and started it. I drove to Starbucks. I walked in and didn't see Harry. Was he late?

"Anabelle!" I heard someone yell me name, it was a male voice. I turned around and saw Harry coming forward to me.

TO BE COUNTIED........