Chapter 1

Charlie's Perspective

"Are you boys ready?" The stage manager asked.

Leondre and I both nod in unison.

"Then let's give Warsaw the time of their lives!" He proclaimed.

"Let's go, Little Dre!" I tease Leondre.

I casually wrap my arm around his shoulders, and we ran up the small flight of stairs to the stage. Our precious Bambinos hollered as we made it to center stage. 

"How we doin' Polish Bambinos?" Leondre announced.

They responded with more screaming. Their voices resonated through my ears; this would be another great concert. I remove my arm off of Leo's shoulder and give him a faint smile. I mouthed to him the words 'good luck' and he smiled back. Had it not been for the fluorescent lights, I would've seen the faintest shade of pink on his cheeks. The soundtrack started and I walked up closer to the front of the stage. I sang my opening verses and motioned my arm side to side in the air. The fans mimicked my movement. Somewhere in the crowd, I knew my girlfriend, Chloe, would be moving along with me.

The multicolored lights were moving in a clockwise motion on the jet black stage. Leondre was on the edge of the stage, kneeling down to touch our fans' hands. He was rapping his verse to "Keep Smiling." The fans were desperately reaching out for him as recited his lines. They roared the lyrics along with him as they jumped up and down. It was an overwhelming experience, one that I would not grow tired of. Leondre always looked his happiest when he was on the stage. Though, I'm not quite sure why, but he hasn't been very cheeky lately. I hope this concert will uplift his spirits.

---

2 hours of singing our album 143 and various covers went by in a blink of an eye. The final song that we did was "Hopeful" of course. Once finished, the fans yelled at the top of their lungs. All their individual smiles made me very jubilant. I'm glad I get to share this moment with all of them. 

"Thank you so much, Bambinos! Keep an eye out for us because some special news will be coming soon!" I announce.

After a concert has ended, it has been a tradition for me to walk over to Leondre and give him a hug. He rests his head on my shoulder and wraps his arms around my lower back area. 

"Chardre is real!" Multiple fans shriek. 

I quickly let go of Leondre as I heard those words. It was a bit uncomfortable for me to be shipped with Leo considering my girlfriend was in the audience. I look at Leondre and he was just waving to the fans, though I could tell that his smile was a bit forced. With one final goodbye, Leo and I leave the stage. 

"Great job boys! It was another iconic show!" Leo's mother congratulated as she hugged us.

Many people of our crew gave their compliments as we walked out. We made it to the lobby to take some pictures with our fans. A little 6 year old girl came forth and hugged my legs. 

"Hello there! Did you enjoy the show?" I pat the girl's head.

"Yes!" She exclaimed.

I picked the girl up and faced her mother's camera. After a quick flash of the camera, I set the girl down and she waved me goodbye. She excitedly ran back to her mum to view the picture. Her smile was contagious.

"She was very cute, don't you think?" I ask Leondre.

"Hmm? Oh, yes! I love our younger fans," He responded in an almost monotone voice. 

--

After 30 or so minutes, our bodyguard came to take us out of the scene. It was always tough hearing the groans of fans who didn't get their pictures, if only we had all the time in the world for them.