Author's Note

Hey! It's Riverian.

I just wanted to share with you guys why I decided to write this story, and some other minor details. I am a relatively new fan of Bars and Melody. When I first joined this fandom, I was very disappointed with the quality of fanfiction that came along with it. Most of the stories I've read had repetitive grammatical errors, along with boring plot lines. I took matters into my own hands by writing a (hopefully) riveting story as my gift to the fandom. It took a lot of dedication to write this. This is the first serious fanfiction I've ever written, so it definitely was a challenge. Either way, you made it this far, I'm assuming you really enjoyed it!

Now to answer some questions you may have. 

Why did I write this story mainly in Charlie's POV?

Most BAM fanfiction is either in Leondre's POV or another different character's POV. I decided to take a unique approach by mainly using Charlie's perspective. 

Which characters are real and which are fake?

Charlie, Leondre, their family members, Chloe, and Simon Cowell were real. Alicia & Axel were made up characters. 

Will I be writing more BAM fanfiction?

Not anytime soon, I'd have to come up with a really unique plot if I wanted to do another one. That'll take a long time.

Anyways, thank you so much for reading this story! If you have any other questions or thoughts, feel free to comment or message me! Thank you for all the support!