First day.

Camila's POV.

"Ok so welcome to camp star. Don't worry this is the easy part so listen up for your name when you hear it walk up to the front so I can put you into your dorm groups tell you what building you will be in and give you your schedule." the teacher in the front ok the hall said. I think her name is ms Harris or something but right know I don't care I mean I'm excited to be here and all but all I can concentrate on is the girl in front of me. She is so beautiful, I know I haven't seen her face yet but I bet she's gorgeous. So I kinda zoned out for a while until my name was called out. " Camila Lopez" I herd a few 'oohs' and 'awes' which confused me but I just got up and went to the front. I took my schedule out of Ms Harris hand and she told me where I will be staying and told me to walk to one end of a hall with the others who I will be sharing with. "Thanks" was all I said before walking to the others. When I got there I was taken by surprise by a body colliding with mine in a breath taking hug. No I mean literally breath taking. "Can't breathe" I said out of breath. "Sorry" the girl said with a very familiar voice I couldn't quite pin point. When the girl detached herself from me she looked into my eyes and I couldn't believe who it was. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out I just froze.

"Y/N" I said in the verge of crying.

"Camila" she said in the same condition as me.

A/N: aww reunion that's so cute I want to go to this camp. 😩😩😩😍😍💖🌵🌵