Make up or brake up

Lauren's POV.

"So what's up?"

"What's up is that all you can say to me. I haven't seen you in a long time and all you can say is what's up?" She was getting a bit louder so I decided to drag her into the bathroom I checked to see if anyone was in there and when there wasn't I locked the door and pushed her against the wall. Are faces were inches away from each other and I could feel her fence up.

"I'm s-so s-s-sorry I didn't m-mean to sh-shout" she stuttered out at it was the cutest thing ever. I giggle still in my position.

"It's ok you looked kinda hot, anyway I'm going of topic in sorry for not contacting you I thought you would hate me for leaving so I avoided you like it was the plague"

"I would never hate you I loved you"

"Loved?" I furrowed my eyebrows

"Yeah I mean I still have feelings for you just not as strong"

"Yeah ok I can live with that" I smirk at her and peck her lips before leaving with a huge smile on my face. I will get her back.

Y/N POV

SHE KISSED ME!!!! She frikin kissed me OMG I think I stopped breathing for a while until someone came in the bathroom.

"Uhh are you ok?"

"No but I will try and live"

"Okay then what your name ms almost dead girl?"

"Y/N"

"Nice name. I'm summer"

"So like in the seaso-"

"Yep like the season" She said piping the 'p'.

"Well nice to meet you summer see you around"

"Yeah bye dead girl"

"Bye" and with that I left the bathroom and headed back to the table. Wow this is a long lunch.

"Hey so what's up?" I asked my new group.

"Nothing much just talking about this party people keep talking about" ally replied with the same smile she had on her face when I met her.

"Oh yeah I was thinking about going but I wanted to ask you guys if you wanted to come to""I'll come" Camila replied almost instantly. I giggled at her reaction and kissed her cheek and sat down. In the corner on my eye I could see Lauren glaring at Camila but I just shrugged it of. "So is anyone ever going to go to there lessons this lunch has been going on for ever not that I'm complaining" I mumbled the last part.

"So Y/N I was wondering if you m-maybe want-" Camila was cut of by a really loud bell ringing.

RING RING.

"What the hell is that Noise" Lauren practically shouted at us trying to sound louder than the ringing. The whole cafeteria started running outside so we followed them. We ran outside and all the running stopped. We were then put into groups and given a map. My group was me, Santana, summer, maya, Dinah, Normani and Brittany. We were then paired up with another group but this group was made up of boys. Their names were Austin, Brad, Brodie, Mike, Tony and Camila's brother Vinny.

Camila POV.

So we were put into groups I was pretty bummed out that I wasn't in the same group as Y/N but I have a plan. My group members are me, green eyes, Cara, Kendall, Ally, Bailey and Bea. I just lost Y/N and I want her back that's all. Right.

"Hey Y/N come here quick" Y/N came running to me with a worried look on her face.
"What's up are you ok?" She asked with worry written all over her face. I can't help but giggle she cups my face and asked me again. "Nothing's wrong i just missed you" I said with a blush. She just smirked at me. "Camila it's be what 2 minutes how can you possibly miss me that fast?""who can't miss that fast is the real question" I replied with a smile then realised that her hands are still on my cheeks and I start you turn red again. I think she realised because she let go and started blushing her self. "Ah I have an idea" she looked at me a little confused witch made me smile even more because how cute she looked. She motioned for me to continue so I did. "Let's put are groups together then we can all stay together" I smiled hoping she would say yes. "That might be a big group because they put are group together with the boys" I frowned "boys?" She nodded and told me that one of the boys there are cute. "His name is Mike he is so hot!" She started fanning herself. "You like him?" I asked her trying to hide my jealousy that I didn't even know I had. "I mean he's hot yeah but I'm not into him or any guy like that at the moment" I couldn't speak I was gobsmacked I think she noticed because she started to walk of but I didn't want her to leave so I grabbed her wrist and spun her around so she was facing me but we were so close I could feel her breath on my lips and it gave me the shivers. She took a step back and a took that as my cue to start talking. "So your gay" stupid stupid stupid stupid OMG I AM STUPID. UGHHHH.
"Omg that came out wrong I mean I didn't know that you uhh I mean I don't mind I just just I just umm think that your really cool an-" she stopped my rambling by placing her hand over my mouth. "Ok first of all I'm bi just more into girls at the moment more than boys so don't worry, secondly thanks for accepting me and thirdly I love you too" I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding in and just smiled. "So about this group thing how do we do it" she asked me witch just made me gin bigger if it even possible.

"Let's do it"