Whats in the wood

Lauren's POV

I can't help but to watch Y/N and Camila talk. Why does she pay so much attention to her I'm her first love I thought she would be giving me all her attention but looks like I was wrong, so why not put her attention on me. I walked over too Y/N and Camila and hugged Y/N longer than I should I would of hugged her longer but Camila interrupted us by fake coughing so she let go.

"What do you want?" Camila asked kinda coldly.

"No need to rude love there ain't no harm in saying hi is there" I said in my best British ascent because I know Y/N is British. She started to blush witch led me to believe that whatever I'm doing its working.

"So whatcha talking about?"

"Camz was just saying how we should join are groups together" she said with a smile witch made me smile but then my smile dropped when I herd the nick name Camila got.

" you alright lolo?" There's the smile.

"I'm cool great idea I'll go tell the others"

"Thanks" she kisses my cheek and walks of leaving me and Camila there alone.

"What" I asked a bit too rudely. But what she said next took me by surprise.

"So you like my girl huh?" My eyes widened but then anger rolls over me. "She's not your girl!" Was all I could say before I walked away I herd her mumble a "not yet" and I flipped I spun around and pushed her she didn't fall but she almost did.

"What the fuck?" She screamed at me. I just smirked at her and stepped closer to her so I can whisper into her ear.

"You obviously don't know me" I chuckle before I say "because Y/N will be begging me to kiss her by the time I'm done with her" and with that I walk away.

(Skip all the rest I'm lazy no ideas oops)

In the woods.

No ones POV.

"What was that noise?"

"I don't know but whatever it was I think it is com-"

"Ahhhhh, Camila"

"HELP"