Chapter 1

Why aren't you by my side? I miss you...I miss you so much!

Today I went to work early because I had to style EXO, altough I'm not their stylist. When I got there I immediately had to sit in the car because they had to rehearse for the Goodbye Stage of Music Core.

In the Car

Manager: I'm really sorry that you had to come with us. But you're a really good Stylist!

Jimin: It's ok *looks out of the window*

Kai: She's so quiet like Sehun! *whispers*

Chanyeol: True *looks worried*

When we got there I wanted to help Jimin out of the car but she refused and walked straight ahead to the entrance. Why is she so cold? or did something happend?

Backstage

Jimin: Firstly I will style Suho and Kris, the next are Chen and Baekhyun, Luhan and Sehun, Xiumin and Tao, D.O and Lay and finally Kai and Chanyeol.

Suho&Kris: *sit down*

Jimin: *styles them*

Suho: Jimin?

Jimin: Ne?

Suho: Will you all style us again in the evening?

Jimin: I don't know...Next to please!

Chen&Baekhyun: *sit down*

Jimin: *styles them*

It went on like this until I began to style Kai&Chanyeol.

Kai: Why are you so quiet?

Jimin: *ignores him*

Kai: Why do you ignore me?

Chanyeol: Don't be so unfriendly!

Kai: Sorry!

Jimin: *nodes&ignores him*

Jimin: Okey..Now you can go and rehearse!

Suho: Are you going to watch us?

Jimin: I don't know

Luhan: Please *puppy eyes*

Jimin: Ok...But only today!

The Boys go out and I walked behind them. They started with the rehearsel and I could sit on the stage and watch them closely. The first dong they sang was Baby don't cry and I started to like this song because it touched me. After this song they sang a korean folk song with Guitar and Piano. And immediately I couldn't listen to them anymore, this song hurted myself too much.

Jimin: I'm sorry but I can't listen anymore! *runs away*

Chanyeol: But Jimin?!

Jimin: *don't looks behind*

Suho: Why did she run away?

Chanyeol: I don't know...But something happend to her!

Kai: How should you know?

Chanyeol: Because we went to school together and we were really close until I got a trainee.

Chen: Why didn't you told us?

Chanyeol: Because she didn't remembers me

Why don't you remember me Jimin? You've changed so much since I became a trainee. You look so sad and unhappy! Why did I let you go? I'm so sorry!