Chapter 9

I'll stay by your side until you can forget me.

Hospital

Kai: Why is it your fault?

Chanyeol: Because I asked her to come and she then had an accident

Kai: It's not your fault! This things can happen and you shouldn't worry so much, she'll recover!

Chanyeol: And if not?

Kai: I know that she will! But why are you so good friends with her now? When she started working in SM you didn't spoke with her!

Chanyeol: We went together to school but when she started working in SM, I tought she didn't recognized me so I wanted to ask her and then we met and spoke about it. She recognized me and since then we met us everyday.

Kai: Do you love her?

Chanyeol: Yes, I do but I think she doesn't loves me!

Kai: And why?

Chanyeol: When we had our Goodbye Stage, I went out of the backstage room right?

Kai: Yes

Chanyeol: And then I went to Jimin and kissed her...But it was dark and she didn't saw me

Kai: And now? Why shouldn't she love you?

Chanyeol: Because she didn't asked me if I kissed her! But that doesn't matter, now it's important that she recovers

Kai: You're right!

After this long conversation Kai fell asleep. The next morning the doctor came and woke me up. He said that Jimin was awake and I could go into her room. When I got there I was really shocked because she laid there with a broken leg and a bandage around her head. She greeted me friendly but then suddenly she was totally sad.

Jimin: I'm sorry!

Chanyeol: Sorry for what?

Jimin: Because you all worried so much and I couldn't come and listen to your concert!

Chanyeol: Hey! You shouldn't be sorry that you couldn't come! Why did you had to hurry? I'm so sorry! It's my fault that you got hurt!!

Jimin: No, it's not! *smiles* I'm happy that you aren't mad at me and I'm happy that you visited me *giggels*

Chanyeol: Why are you giggeling?

Jimin: Because of your hair..It looks so funny!

Kai: Hello Jimin!

Jimin: Kai? You are also here?

Kai: Ne...I stayed here the whole night with Chanyeol! He wanted to sleep here instead of going home

Jimin: Really? You worried so much?

Kai: Ne! He worried the most *laughs*

Jimin: Thank you!

Kai: For what? *looks iritated*

Jimin: Because you two stayed here!

Soon the others of EXO came and because I missed their concert, they sang for me a private one. I had to rest 1 and a half week in bed. Chanyeol visited me since my accident everyday and stayed until the nurses sent him away. Always when I asked him if he had a concert or why he isn't practicing, he didn't replied. After the resting, I had to make a rehabilitation for my leg. Also for the rehabilitation Chanyeol helped and visited me. Then someday I was in the rehabilitation. Chanyeol also visited me on this day but when I got a phone call I asked him to get me some food from the hospital cafeteria. When I answered the phone Suho told me something really shocking.