Chapter 10

Don't hurt yourself for helping someone!

Phone Call

Jimin: Suho? Did something happend?

Suho: Ne! Chanyeol isn't coming to the dorm anymore! Have you seen him?

Jimin: Yes...Since my accident he always visited me! *worried* Does he come to the practice?

Suho: No!

Jimin: But why does he do that? Is it because of me?

Suho: I don't know...But you shouldn't tell him anything about that, okey?

Jimin: S-sure

Suho: Kai wants to talk to you!

Jimin: N-ne

Kai: Jimin?

Jimin: Yes?

Kai: You know...the one who kissed you

Jimin: Why do you know that someone kissed me?

Kai: He told me

Jimin: Who is 'He'?

Kai: Chanyeol!

Jimin: Really?

Kai: Yes! Ask him but don't tell him that I told you okey?

Jimin: Y-yes

Kai: Great...Then see you soon

Kai hung up and soon Chanyeol came back from the cafeteria. I'm too shy to ask him if he kissed me but I have to know why he isn't going back to the dorm anymore!

Jimin: Chanyeol?

Chanyeol: Is something wrong?

Jimin: No...It's just...I

Chanyeol: You?

Jimin: Why aren't you singing or dancing anymore? Is it because of me?

Chanyeol: No! It's because of me...I can't do this anymore!

Jimin: And why?

Chanyeol: It's not important

Jimin: It is! Please Oppa tell me

Chanyeol: You're injured because of me! And probably you won't run anymore because your injure is too bad! I asked you to hurry and then you got hurt...I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry Jimin, it's all my fault!

Jimin: No, it isn't! You always visited me and you looked for me the whole time! You are like a Guardian to me...but Chanyeol? I want that you sing again! Don't make the stupid fault like me! What did you say to me when I told you from my sister?

You said that she will always be by my side and in my heart! And since then I promised that I would sing for her and for myself!! So Chanyeol...Please sing for the one you love...The one, you would like to be by her side!

Chanyeol: I can't! It's just to hard and the one I love....She doesn't loves me...So I can't even sing for her! I'm sorry

Jimin: Then please leave the room and don't come again! I don't want to see you for some time!!

Chanyeol: I'm so sorry Jimin...*walks away and a tear rolls down his cheek*

Jimin: No...I'm sorry! But if you go...You will play and sing again..*starts to cry*

Altough I let him go and hoped he would sing again because he doesn't sees me anymore, it turned out another way. Chanyeol disapeard and nobody knew were he was, he only said that he would take some vacations and left Seoul. I was really sad when Suho told me this and every fan in South Korea started to look out for him.

I got out of the hospital 2 weeks after I asked Chanyeol to leave. Finally most of the injures healed really quickly but as Chanyeol said I couldn't run anymore because there was a too big risk that I couldn't walk anymore if I would run. But this doesn't matters, I could sing and play the piano. The only thing that really worried me was that I lost a lovely, romantic and kind Oppa. Even tough I missed him, I met the EXO members everyday. The new Idol group theBOλZ grown really popular so I had to style them every 2nd or 3rd Day, so I was really busy and I couldn't think of him.