Chapter 11

Where are you?

Soon EXO had a radio talk on Sukira. Only a few members went to the Radio and they also invited me to come. I was really happy that they invited me and I knew it would be fun.

Radio

Ryeowook: So here is our Special Guest

Jimin: Anyonghaseyo, Nice to meet you all! My name is Jimin!

Ryeowook: So you're now a really famouse Stylist of SM, right?

Jimin: Yes

Ryeowook: So which member of the Groups you styled, do you like the most?

Jimin: Chanyeol of EXO

Ryeowook: You like him the most?

Jimin: Yes! Because for me he's like a Guardian and he always helped me!

Ryeowook: So for you he's like a Guardian...But why?

Jimin: So I knew Chanyeol since school....But someday he told me that he become a trainee in SM and left our school! In the next year my sister died in an accident and since then I didn't had anybody anymore because my sister was the only one who was left from my family. Because she died I never sang or played the piano anymore but Chanyeol helped me and protected me and I found the way back to be myself!

Ryeowook: So he really means much to you!

Jimin: Yes

Ryeowook: Do you know where Chanyeol is? or do you know the reason why he took a "holiday"?

Jimin: No...I don't know where Chanyeol is but I know why he left!

Ryeowook: And why?

Jimin: Probably you all heard that I had an accident. Chanyeol said that it would be his fault, that I got hurt. He visited me everyday but didn't went back to the dorm and even didn't went practicing. I then told him that he shouldn't visit me anymore and that I don't want to see him for sometime! I tought, he then, would forget me and start again with singing and dancing but...he went away and nobody knows where he is. So if you are listening Park Chanyeol! I really like you Oppa but I'm really sad that you aren't speaking with anyone anymore! So please come back, you don't have to talk to me anymore but I want to let you know that I really love you no matter what!! *starts to cry*

Suho: *takes her in his arm*

Ryeowook: As you all heard...Jimin is a really good friend of him....So if you see him please call us, write us or even speak to Jimin on the street! Help us to find him!

Ryeowook&EXO: We all really miss you Park Chanyeol!

Baekhyun: Jimin is crying because she misses you so bad! So please come back!!

The Day went over but I couldn't stop crying. Just on the radio I realized how much I really miss him and I wanted to find him altough he wouldn't speak with me anymore.

______________________________________

After I heard what Jimin said I couldn't stay in the house of my aunt anymore. I told my aunt everything of Jimin and she said that I should go back and speak with her. My aunt said that I should play and sing again and altough I said no, she gave me my guitar I always played with in school and I took it with me, when I went back to Seoul.