Chapter 7

I'm here for you Sister and I will stay by your side!

The day came where my sister died. I practiced really hard for this day and Chanyeol helped me. We went together to the grave of my sister and I finally could sing for her.

Sisters Grave

Jimin: This is for you!

Chanyeol: *takes Jimins hand*

Jimin: *starts to sing&cries*

Chanyeol: *sings with Jimin*

Jimin: Saranghaeyo Unnie!! *lays down a rose*

Chanyeol: I promise Yeun...I will protect Jimin and only be happy if she's happy! *lays down another rose*

After this day I started to be much happier and if I sang or played music, I played for her. Days passed by and I had to go to Japan with theBoλZ. Chanyeol called me everyday and then he told me that they are nominated for the Mama's and he wished that I could come and watch them, he knew that I couldn't come but I promised him that I would go to the Mama's and soon the day came.

The Day of the Nomination came and altough I was really busy I flied to the Mamas. The Mamas started 20 minutes ago and I was late so I hurried. Chanyeol called me and wanted to know if I would come.

Chanyeol: Jimin? Can you come before we start singing?

Jimin: I don't know but I'm running so I think I will be there before you start with singing!

Chanyeol: We'll start in 3 minutes...Where are you?

Jimin: I'm near the building where the Mamas are but I have to cross the road.

Chanyeol: We have to sing now! I'm sorry...see you later! *hung up*

Jimin: Ah wait...I cross the road! I'm ne...*screams*

I didn't realized what happend. I only knew that I was lying in the middel of the streat and I only could hear the sirens of an ambulance.