Chapter 12

Play For Me!

Soon I heard that Chanyeol came back to Seoul but I couldn't call him. What if he doesn't answer? What if he is angry with me? I just can't call him.

Today I had a normal work day. I went to the practice room to watch the rehearsal of theBOλZ and they were really good.

Practice Room

Jimin: You grown so fast! And you are really good!! I'm proud of you Guys*smiles*

MinJun: And you are the best stylist!

Jimin: Thank you! *laughs* Will you show me your new dance?

All said yes and danced for me but then suddenly someone called me and they stoped dancing. It was the boy who was lost for a long time.

Phone Call

Chanyeol: Jimin?

Jimin: N-ne?

Chanyeol: Could we meet in the little Cafe?

Jimin: Ah...Y-yes!

Chanyeol: Then see you there in 30 minutes?

Jimin: O-ok!

Chanyeol: Great *hung up*

The Boys asked me who was on the phone but I just said the Lost Boy. I left the practice room and went to the cafe. I was really surprised to see Chanyeol with a guitar but I was happy because for me it was a sign that he sang and played again.

We sat outside the little cafe which was in middel of Cherry Blossom Trees.

Chanyeol: Jimin? *looks nervous*

Jimin: Ne

Chanyeol: I came to Seoul because I wanted to say you that I'm sorry that I caused you so much pain! You don't have to accept my excuse but I would like to apologize!

Jimin: No...I don't accept your apology! It's not fair if you ask me to accept it if you don't accept mine.

Chanyeol: What do you mean?

Jimin: I said that you shouldn't visite me anymore, I said that you should leave me and I couldn't stop thinking about it! I didn't wanted that you get hurt because of me....I-I just wanted that you sing again...that you live your dream! I'm so sorry!

Chanyeol: Jimin?

Jimin: Ne?

Chanyeol: You are like an angel...You only want the best for the others! *kisses her forehead* Now it's your turn! I want the best for you so...Wish something?

Jimin: Can I wish anything?

Chanyeol: Ne!

Jimin: Will you stay here in Seoul?

Chanyeol: No...I will go back to my aunts house!

Jimin: Ah..*looks sad*

Chanyeol: Wish something else...Please

Jimin: Then...Can you play something?...I-I would like to hear your voice for a last time...before you leave forever!

Chanyeol: I...Okay...You wished it and I will play for you but...I don't know if I can do it..*looks sad*

Jimin: Play for the one you love....Then you can play so lovely and beautiful as you like!

Chanyeol: But the one I love...She doesn't loves me!

Jimin: But I love you!

Chanyeol: You do?

Jimin: Play For Me, Park Chanyeol!

He started to play for me Lying on the Sea. I was so touched that I started to cry and he then suddenly hugged me!

Chanyeol: Thank you Jimin...For loving and healing me!

Jimin: Thank you for loving me! Saranghaeyo Oppa!!

Chanyeol: *kisses her*

Jimin: Will...will you always protect me?

Chanyeol: With my Life! It' a promise and...can I be by your side forever?

Jimin: Yes....But only

Chanyeol: Only?

Jimin: Only when you promise to stay and play and sing again for me and for those you love! Play for me always Park Chanyeol!

We walked together hand in hand trough the city. He, with his Leopard Back-Pack and myself with my strawberry back-pack and I was happy to be finally with the person I love.

Park Chanyeol...My Chanyeol stayed in Seoul. He made a comback stage with EXO and I made a special stage with Chanyeol. He always played for me in his dorm or on the street. We visited the grave of my sister often and we sang for her. I was really happy that I could be together with my Oppa and that I was so happy like I was when my sister lived. And if he was sad or worried, I always asked him: Play For Me, Park Chanyeol!

End~