Chapter 4

Will you share with me my pain?

Since our meeting everything has changed in my life. I'm much happier than before and the members of EXO are really taking care of me. I want to tell Chanyeol what happend in my life after he got a trainee. But now I don't have any time because the new idol group is going to have their Debut today.

Practice Room

Jimin: Anyong

MinJun: Anyong Noona *waves*

Jimin: Are you ready for your Debut?

WooJin: Ne! We're really looking forward to it

Jimin: That's great...Can I watch you practicing?

HyunJun: Of course!

They started practicing and I was really happy watching them. They're going to debut as a 3 member Idol Group. HunJun is the oldest, he's 21 years old and the sub Vocalist and Leader. WooJin is 19 years old, the Lead Dancer and Main Vocalist. And MinJun is 16 years old, the Lead Vocalist, Main Dancer and Maknae. Their Group Name is theBOλΖ and I supported them since they were trainees.

Practice Room

Stranger: *knocks on the door*

Jimin: I'll open the door! *stands up*

Jimin: Hello? *opens the door*

Suho: Hey Jimin! Why are you here?

Jimin: Because of them *looks to the boys*

Suho: Ah...Our manager sent us to this room because the others are occupied! We can wait if

HunJun: It's okey! We can take a break

MinJun: Can we watch you?

Suho: I think so

Kai: Of course!

EXO: *walks inside*

We watched their practice until it was time to go to MBC Music Core. Exo said that they would come and watch the performance too because they wanted to support them. But I didn't had time to watch the performance, I had to style the boys, then I had to call the manager because he was late and I had to prepare the backstage room. I was too busy but then someone stopped and kissed me.