Chapter 6

Sister? We aren't so far away!

When we got there he began to tell me.

Chanyeol: Immediately when I got a trainee, I had to practice really hard. I had to practice my vocal and my dance skills. Soon I've met the members and all were really friendly and we became good friends. But all the time when something was hard, I tought of you but I couldn't call you and for that I'm sorry!

Jimin: You don't have to be sorry! I understand you*smiles softly*

Chanyeol: But what happend with you? You weren't happy all the time when you got a stylist in SM. What happen Jimin, that I couldn't see your smile anymore?

Jimin: After you left, I only had my sister. She was a wonderfull musician but because of that she had to work hard and she worked much harder because our parents weren't here anymore. Then someday I had a piano competition and I wanted that she comes and watches but she didn't came.

Chanyeol: What do you mean with she didn't came?

Jimin: In the moment when I was playing Lying on the sea....my sister died in an accident. And since then I couldn't play or sing anymore, it was my fault that she died! She was so a good musician and only because of me she hurried and died!!

Chanyeol: It's not your fault Jimin! *takes her in his arm* You couldn't do anything, sometimes those things happen

Jimin: But now...she's away for ever!

Chanyeol: No...She isn't! Your sister will always be in your heart and in the music she played! *hugs her much more* I know something! Why don't you sing a last time for her Jimin? I will help you!

Jimin: I can't...I can't sing or even play the piano anymore

Chanyeol: I'll help you! It's a promise Jimin

After this afternoon I practiced with Chanyeol everyday. I promised myself that I would sing for my sister on the day she died. He is the one, I want to love and now I'm really sure.