Ch 4

It was Friday meaning it was the day we got to see the guys. Christopher had texted me a few times even facetimed like twice. I guess this friendship could work. Anyways me and the girls got ready in our outfits that the guys helped us choose. We honestly took longer than when we go to a party getting ready, but hey I mean it is a concert to see the people we like and they already saw us on our lazy day which is kinda bad already so today we want to impress. As soon as we were done we got in my car and drove off to the venue which already had a lot of girls outside waiting. Good thing we got front of line vip tickets because that way we could go to that separate line which had a little less people. First we planned on getting here super early but time passes and we were barely here on time. After like 30 minutes of waiting in line they began letting us in and soon we were in the front of the line.
"There they are!! How are you guys?" Christopher asks us as soon as he sees us.
"Good." The three of us reply to him.
"Security. They're taking individual and group ok. No discussions this is our show." Erick says in a very serious tone to the security guard.
"UH ok?" The security guard tells him but it comes out as a question.
"Alright who's first?" Chris asks
"Tracy. Go girl." Camila blurts out without even asking me.
"Gee thanks Camila." I sarcastically tell her.
"The bestie's in the house." Chris yells out when I'm right next him.
"Shush" I say with a fake smile.
"Want a certain pose?" He asks me a little more quiet this time but still kind of loud cause of the music playing.
"Umm surprise me."
"You got it!" Chris says rather excited.
*Christopher and Zabdiel pick you up and all the others huddle*
"Surprised?" He asks you with a small smirk.
"Eh. Show offs." I reply shrugging my shoulders.
"I am hurt." He places a hand to his heart and fake cries for a bit. "I'm not a show off by the way. Who's next?" He completely changed the topic so I wouldn't tell him otherwise.
"Camila would just love to go next." I say getting her back for making me go first.
"Eeeeerrrrick!" Camila screams running towards him.
"caaaamiii!" He screams back at her catching her in his arms.
"Wow, nicknames??" Richard asks surprised at how far their 'relationship' is.
"Just get ready for the picture...pleeeeaase." He avoids the question.
"Can I get a stage kiss?" She asks Erick.
"Of course you can." He says back with a smile.

*They do their stage kiss and the photographer takes the picture. (how does someone even ask for a stage kiss? I'd honestly feel so awkward. 😂) Abigail goes up to take her individual picture then we take our group picture and head out because security was already getting mad.*

The show starts and the guys go out to do their thing. It was sooooo fun (never been to a concert of theirs but if you have comment how they are😂)  when they finished we all left and before we got out of the parking lot Christopher texted me.

Christopher- come over to our hotel. Bring the girls
Tracy- we gotta go they're tired.
Christopher- pleeeeaasse :'(
Tracy- ugh I'll ask them.
Christopher- fine but remember we leave tomorrow.
Tracy- oh yeah huh. I had forgotten that.
Tracy- they said and I quote, "YASS!!"
Christopher- great here's the hotel **********
Tracy- be there soon
Christopher- Kk

When we got to the hotel we went straight to their room surprisingly no security tried stopping us from going in to their room. Inside the room was the guys and two girls.

"There's my friend!!" Chris yells as we go into the room.
"That's your friend?" Th girl sitting next to him says sending me a disgusted look.
"Yeah babe remember I told you about her."

Ok so they are going out?!!?! I had seen many and I mean many pictures of them together and everything but he never said anything. When they asked him in interviews he always said they were just friends. Why is he lying to everyone? I honestly don't know but I feel mixed emotions about this relationship. Don't get me wrong I'm glad he's happy but that girl doesn't really have the best reputation around. I have a bad feeling about what's going to happen to Christopher.

"Tracy? Earth to Tracy. Are you here?" Christopher says waving his hand in front of your face.
"Oh yeah. Sorry." I reply to him.
"She's such a weirdo." I knew she wasn't such a good person I mean right when I saw her she gave me the most bored look ever like telling me to leave. 
"Ok? What is your problem?" I asked her cause even though I had just met her she was already trying to fight me.
"Tracy. Chill. That's my girlfriend." Christopher says in an angry tone. "Can you guys excuse us for a moment. I'll be back babe."
He grabs your wrist and pulls you outside to the hall going into the little lounge room and sitting you down.
"What's your problem with my girlfriend?" He yells at you.
"Me? This is my problem. Right." I respond at him annoyed, "Well then I guess I should just leave. Real quick before I leave, take care with that girl she's got a reputation of going from guy to guy. Try saying I'm wrong but let me remind you I actually read those magazines and stuff and every time she's on the cover with another guy. And I'm sorry if you don't believe me and she ends up hurting you. Just gonna tell you this other thing. Just because we won't be friends anymore doesn't mean I won't go to your concerts because I still like the other guys I'll just avoid you from now on. Do me a favor and also ignore me. Oh and don't even come back to tell me when she leaves you. Ok. Bye." I was yelling at him throughout that whole speech and then tried walking off but he grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me back.
"Just to let YOU know I won't need you, you just proved you're a bad friend. You don't even like my girlfriend. I at least need to know why."
"I already told you why. Now let me go. It's hurting my wrist."
"You're such a dumb person. Anyone of our fans would love to be our friends and you just blow it, like that. Gone. I never needed you anyways." He lets go of you but before he lets you walk away he slaps you hard and you feel your cheek start to sting.
"You're the worst person ever. I'm never talking or looking at you again." At this point I was crying and holding on to my cheek that was slapped. What type of idol just slaps their fan for saying something that is most likely going to happen later on. I mean the girl is sure to leave him soon. I'm done with him though.

_____
Uh oh were you guys expecting that to happen this soon??
OK YOU GUYS HAVE TO COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS CHAPTER. I WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU REACT TO WHAT HAPPENED :)