Ch 15

"Well we warned you by asking you if you wanted to know." Erick shrugs then motions for Richard to continue.
"Bro, this girl's cheating on you." Richard calmly says putting his hand on Christopher's shoulder.
"Wow. I can't believe you guys got this low. I thought you guys were my friends. Clearly I was wrong." Christopher laughs.
"Why are you laughing?" Joel asks.
"Cause you guys are unbelievable. You took this to the extreme level. I've had enough of you guys hating on my girl, but telling me she's cheating on me, that's too much."
"We have proof." Erick says and grabs my phone showing it to Christopher. He looks at it then examines the phone and looks at me with a death glare like always.
"This, this is worth nothing to me. I trust Ana. What makes you think I'm going to believe a picture that comes from this one." Christopher says and throws my phone across the room making it shatter.
"What is your problem?" I yell at him going towards my phone.
"Mine. Honey what's your problem..with my girlfriend. That's obviously an edit."
"Christopher I need you to leave you've already caused enough damage." Zabdiel says going towards me to comfort me since I'm now phone-less.
"Dude you're just whipped. You should go get yourself a real girlfriend, not one that uses you for your game and money like this one." Christopher says still laughing.
"She has a name ok! And no, I like this girlfriend! You're the one who has to go find a new one because I mean edit or not at least no ones showing me anything!" Zabdiel screams at Christopher, "oh and you're completely wrong about her using me for my money. All I've gotten her so far was the plane ticket. Now tell us Christopher, how much have you waisted on Ana? Right, like hella since you bought the ticket here, the ticket to the bay, the ticket to Paris, I don't even know why you bought her a ticket to Paris if you weren't going. Wait I have an idea...so she can go with her other man."
"Don't you dare say any more about Ana." Christopher points at Zabdiel and wraps the other arm around Ana who is now trying so hard to make tears come out.
"Bro she can't even cry. She's clearly trying her best to convince us all but it's obviously fake." Richard says and Christopher completely hugs Ana now and Ana gives us an evil smile since she has clearly won Christopher.
"I can't believe you guys. I'm out and don't look for me ok. I'm not joining you guys again. Ever." Christopher says and starts walking out of the hotel room but Richard calls him back.
"You forgot something," Richard says and Christopher turns.
"Did I for-" Christopher starts with a smile but is interrupted by Richard's fist connecting to his face, "what the...what was that for?"
"For leaving us for this girl who's using you but just know that you'll always be welcome and if I have to punch you again to show you I'm very disappointed, I will. When you realize you were wrong we'll be waiting and so will your fans." Richard says and then opens the door for them to leave closing it instantly and turning to us with a sad look, "we're done. We can't go out there in front of a crowd without Christopher. We just can't and you guys know it."
"Yeah. We have to tweet it out and see what we can do. They're going to be very disappointed in us." Erick says.
Erick plans out a tweet and reads it to the guys, he was going to tweet off the group account so they don't each have to explain.
"Well here we go. You guys ready?" Erick says.
"Yup." They all say and Erick tweets it instantly getting lots of responses. Not only did they get lots of replies but after that they all got phone calls from people wanting them each individually so they can continue solo. They all had the same response, 'no.' They were certain CNCO could once again get together after Christopher got over Ana and found out the truth but for now, it was just them four. Without Christopher they just couldn't continue because it wouldn't be the same and even if that disappointed the fans for now, they had a special plan for them later.

_____
This is where we just reflect on this terrible situation.