Ch 19

We got all the guys and went out bowling. While we took a break Richard took his time thinking of a tweet to break it to the fans that they were back together.
"Ok. How does this sound, we're back," he says and we all laugh.
"You took all that time to just think of we're back!" Christopher asks taking a bite of his pizza.
"Well you try thinking if a tweet. It's not that easy after this account has tweeted nothing in a long time." He pouts, "plus it was going to be all caps and five exclamation marks. I mean I could add 'and we're coming stronger than ever and staying forever.'"
"Yeah do that," Erick says, "all caps ok."
"Yeah yeah." Richard says typing it out, "I think I'm gonna tweet them separately because then I run out of space."
"The struggle of tweeting." Joel groans.
"It is something." Zabdiel says.
"Omg guys. You should also post a picture on Instagram here you guys go join them on that side and I'll take it." I said and pushed them together so I could take it. After lots of pictures and many poses they finally settled for one and they posted the picture and tweet at the same time. Same meaning different words.
Instantly both apps for lots of comments with different reactions, mainly happy though because I mean what fan wouldn't be happy that their faves got back together right.
The guys read all the comments and tweeted out a link for Younow because they were going to explain. I recorded them on Younow that way they could all fit in and not struggle finding a stand.
"Hey guys!!" They said in unison.
"We're back!!" Erick said, "sorry for being absent but I'm pretty sure it won't happen again."
"And we're going to make it up to all the cities that were canceled and all the cuties we couldn't meet." Joel says.
"So stay tuned on our social media cause you never know when those dates will be released." Zabdiel says with that million dollar smile.
"Also new music and other projects are in the works." Christopher smirks, "oh and our friend Tracy here has something she wants to tell you guys." He laughs after seeing me mumble something and runs up to where I am grabbing the phone and facing it in my direction. "Go ahead. Just say it."
"So don't sleep on the kids," I laugh as finish saying it, "they're about to be woke," I take the phone back and point it at the guys who are laughing at what I had to comment. Then the unexpected happens.
"Guys I also have something I need to tell you all." Zabdiel starts but then looks at me, "I have finally found someone that keeps me happy and in love. I waited until now but I want you all to know that I do have a girlfriend, and that girlfriend i-" the guys cut him off and he starts laughing.
"Tracy!" They yell out while they push Zabdiel towards me and Erick grabs the phone to film um. I simply hide my head in his chest and he laughs hugging me and kissing my forehead.
"Well guys that's it fit now but make sure to stay tuned in for updates and well like tracy said, we will be woke soon. See you guys later. Thanks for tuning in, peace!" Erick says and Joel jumps in front of the camera before he shuts it and blows a kiss.

_____
Next chapter is the last one. Kind of just an epilogue.