Ch 9

I woke up early the next morning and remembered that Zabdiel was in the middle of something when the guys knocked on the door and didn't let him finish. I wonder if he'll finish later on or what if he forgets.
After a while of being up by myself and getting ready Zabdiel finally wakes up and gets up quickly.
"Omg what time is it?" He asks rushing.
"It's barely 9. Slow down." I said to him and he instantly falls back onto the bed.
"Gosh why are you up so early. I thought I was running late." He chuckles.
"I would've woken you up if you were." I say and he just looks at me.
"You look beautiful today." He says with a smile after a bit of a moment of silence and him just looking at me.
"Thank you. I'd love to say something nice to you but look at you." I say with a serious face but don't actually mean it.
"What's wrong with me?" He says acting hurt.
"You legit have sleepy eyes and messy hair. Let's not even start about your clothes cause for one you're not even wearing a shirt." I say and once I see his expression I start laughing while he just looks at me confused.
"What?" He asks after all my laughter, still very confused.
"I was just kidding But you shoulda seen your reaction." I laugh, "it was priceless. Anyway you actually look cute how you are so don't worry, the messy hair helps out your look."
"Aww I knew I was too cute." He flatters himself.
"Zabdiel what were you going to say yesterday before the guys interrupted?" I asked out of curiosity cause I couldn't hold it in any longer.
"Ummm I don't know if I should tell you." He says awkwardly cause he had his hand on the back of his neck.
"Just tell me. Or I'll be mad." I pout crossing my arms to convince him.
"Ok but you made me do this. I was actually going to wait after yesterday's interruption to make it better but I guess not...Tracy, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.
I was in shock but a good shock. I started hugging him right away when I snapped back to reality.
"Is that a yes?" He asks while hugging me back cause I wouldn't let go.
"Yes yes yes!!" I told him and he smiled at me.
"See I was going to plan something to-" I cut him off.
"This is good enough Zabdiel you don't have to do anything this was perfect." I assure him.
"At least you said yes," he smiles and hugs me again. Then he pulls away and looks at me directly in the eyes as his eyes slowly move towards my lips and he starts leaning in as do I. Soon enough we were kissing until again a knock on the door interrupts.
"Ugh. I'm literally considering changing rooms." He groans as he walks to get the door. "What do you guys need now?" He whines.
"Damn someone woke up grumpy." Joel says. All the guys walk into the room and Christopher gives me a mad glare before turning around and ignoring me. Zabdiel sits down next to me and drapes his arm over my shoulder while pulling me closer to his side.
"Woah woah woah there. Are...are you guys...dating?" Richard asks with a huge smile.
"Yup. Just asked her before you guys came bothering." Zabdiel says still mad cause they interrupted.
"If we woulda known.." Erick says also with a smile staring at Zabdiel and I, "we wouldn't of even bothered walking out of Christopher's room."
"Congrats guys." Joel says flashing is a smile.
I look towards Christopher and he's just sitting with his phone in his hands, busy texting someone most likely his girlfriend. He looks up and makes eye contact with me sending me a death glare. I immediately tense up scared of what he's gonna do and Zabdiel pulls me closer cause he obviously felt me tensing up. He however continued talking to the other guys while trying to make me calm. I looked at Christopher again and saw him grin evilly at me before going back to his phone.
Like half an hour later the guys left to get ready for breakfast and Zabdiel also started getting ready while I on the other hand was ready. While he was putting on his shoes he started asking me about earlier.
"Why'd you get so tense all of a sudden earlier?"
"Ummm" I didn't know if I should respond truthfully or make a small lie.
"Come on Tracy you can trust me. I know it was Christopher." He says.
"Then why are you asking me?" I ask.
"You've never told me what happened that night. I need to know what it is that bothers you, what happened to make you guys so distant and you tense up like that. I just want to protect you." He says sincerely.
"Fine but I can't tell you right now because they're waiting for us to go get breakfast. I'll tell you later tonight." I tell him and he nods knowing he has no other option.
We walk out of the room and get into the elevator and to the lobby. Once we all gather we decide to eat at the hotel and make our way to empty seats. All the guys were still getting food while I sat down with my food already and to my luck Christopher gets there soon after with no one else in sight. He sits across from me and just stares at me coldly.
"Are you gonna talk or just stay quiet?" He seethes.
"What do you want to talk about?" I ask confused by his words and actions.
As I finish saying that he kicks me under the table, hard making me jump a bit but knowing not to scream out in pain.
"Why are you dating Zabdiel?" He asks. 
"Why do you care? That's something me and Zabdiel should be thinking about not you." I tell him and he doesn't seem happy with me responding back to him.
"Don't talk back to me like that again you got it?" He asks while kicking me once again but this time harder and twice. Right as he finished the guys started coming to take their seats and Christopher started eating but before sent me the 'don't you dare speak about this' look.

_____
So much to take in.

Comment?...Vote?...Share?