Ch 10

After breakfast we all walked back to our rooms and to be honest it started hurting where Christopher kicked me and it was kinda hard to walk at first without limping considering that he did kick me three times total and didn't go soft. I just hope Zabdiel doesn't notice or he's going to start asking me questions. We get to our rooms and have like a 20 minute break before the guys have to head out to their next show which is also here just at a larger venue. Once the 20 minutes are up we go back down to the lobby and meet up with the others. We get to the venue and the guys go get ready, Christopher makes some lame excuse and goes back to where I am.
"I see you haven't told him yet. Good girl." He says pulling my hair making my head jerk back. "Consider this the beginning because you know I absolutely love my girlfriend but you had to turn out being that one fake friend who doesn't support my decision and to make it worse you insulted her. Tracy, this is nothing. I just don't want to leave visible marks or Zabdiel will notice but wait till you go back. There's going to be a treat just for you." He says with an evil smile and walks back to where the other guys are with a smile.
I honestly don't know what's up with him anymore. It's as if his girlfriend was telling him to do all this cause the Christopher I knew was too nice to do this. I think his girlfriend's bad vibes finally got to him and now he's just like her but in this case taking it out on me. I'm no longer going to hide it from Zabdiel cause I can tell he's determined to find out one way or another so I might as well just be honest with him tonight when we get back to the hotel.
Again I watched the guys perform but this time from backstage and when they finished we got back in the van and went back to the hotel. As we all piled into the elevator it was so noisy because all the guys were screaming obviously still energized from the show. Out of nowhere I feel a sharp pain in my leg where I had been kicked earlier. I turn around and see Christopher with that evil grin of his again. He turns back to the guys and starts playing it off. When we get to our floor we say our good nights and head to the room.
"So how was the show?" Zabdiel asks.
"You always ask and my answer is  always going to be awesome." I respond with a smile and he smiles back.
"Now, don't think I forgot cause when it comes to you I never forget. You have something to tell me." He says laying down on the bed and parting the spot next to him.
"Umm well I guess I'll just tell you but you have to promise me something." I said.
"And what would that be?" He asks.
"You won't do anything or it'll just be worse." I said.
"Worse? What'll get worse. I can't promise anything if it involves 'worse' and you in the same thing." He says putting his arm around me and pulling me closer, "Now tell me what happened with you and Christopher."
"Ok well you know that day when we went to your hotel room after the show you guys had in the Bay Area right? Well that time his girlfriend was there and I don't know if you heard but she obviously wanted to argue with me and from everything I've heard about her and from how I've seen her personally she's not a nice person so I obviously wasn't going to let her talk bad about me so I asked her what her problem was and that's when Christopher stepped in and pulled me outside. Even though he heard her starting everything he thought I had and well he started telling me stuff and I told him that the girl was bound to leave him soon and he just straight up slapped me and I told him I never wanted to talk to him again and that's why I ignored him at the meet and greet yesterday and why I was tense today." I say and Zabdiel just looks out in front of him thinking.
"What did you mean by it'll get worse?" He asks.
"Oh that umm nothing really just that umm if you try to fix it then it'll get worse yeah umm that's what I meant."
"Tracy. Tell me the truth. It's not a good relationship if there's no trust."
"Ok. But you can't tell Christopher I told you or in any way show that you know." I tell him and he nods. "Well when I got here he kept giving me these stares like death glares and then today at breakfast he was kicking me while you guys were gone and well yeah that's all I'm going to tell you." I say getting out of his arm and turning to face the other way.
"You mean there's more and you're just going to leave me like this?" He asks. "Tracy I just want to help you out here if Christopher is kicking you when there's no one then I need to know so I can protect you. You're my girl now and my friend isn't going to treat you badly. No. Just no I'm not allowing it and to be honest I'm pretty sure this is all his girlfriend's plan cause she always gets what she wants and manipulates everything to get it her way. Just know I'm here for you baby girl and I'm going to take care of you ok." He says coming closer to my side and wrapping me in a hug. I just cuddle up with him and then eventually fall asleep letting the thoughts of what Christopher said earlier leave my mind and feeling safe with Zabdiel, in his arms.

_____
Honestly what's the surprise Christopher mentioned??

Comment?...Vote?...Share?