Ch 8

I was in the crowd watching the guys with all these other girls that started talking to me. Honestly some of the best people I've met so far. We just started hanging out in the back since it got crowded and hot in the front where we were. When the show was over they had invited me to go out with them but I remembered Zabdiel was waiting so I had to decline. As soon as everyone left the security guard came back to me and lead me backstage where all the guys were resting.
"What'd ya think?" Zabdiel asks as soon as he sees me.
"Great!" I say jumping in excitement.
"Yes!! So you had fun?" Joel asked but it came out like more of a statement.
"DUH. Oh and I met these awesome girls in the crowd. It was just ughhhh amazing!" I tell them.
"Alright well we gotta go so let's go." Richards says.

We get to the hotel and turns out all the guys have their own room and I was apparently staying with Zabdiel so I followed him.
"You don't mind staying with me do you tracy?" Zabdiel asked me.
"No. Um not at all," I respond.
"Ok we'll settle in cause I have to tell you something once I change." He said.
"Um ok," I said going towards the bed and throwing myself on it face down.
Minutes later Zabdiel come out of the bathroom and taps me so I can get up.
"Ugh did you have to wake me up," I pout at him.
"I told you I had to tell you something." He says back to me with a bit of a grin.
"Ok shoot," I said.
"Well you know how we've been hanging out for quite sometime now right?" He asks.
"Of course. I'm the one you're hanging out with." I say with a small laugh.
"Ok well after all this time that we've been hanging out I umm..." He starts but gets cut off by a knock on the door.
"Ugh whoever it is, is terrible at timing." Zabdiel says annoyed while going to open the door.

While he gets the door I stay at the bed wondering what he was about to say. It kinda of sounded serious though because he got annoyed by the knock and a bit mad. I think I have an idea of what he was going to get to but I'm not sure and I don't want to get any hopes up incase its not that. I turn towards the door and see him talking with Erick and Joel. Whatever they were trying to hide from me wasn't really working cause I was able to hear a bit of what they said.
"Please Zabdiel just tell her to call." I think Erick asked, it could've been Joel but who knows. I could only hear not see who's mouth it was coming from. Wonder who they want to call and if their trying to get me to call.
"No guys. Now can you guys go bother someone else." Zabdiel tells them still annoyed but now more.
"But they don't have her with them. How are we supposed to annoy them?" They ask.
"I don't know just leave cause I'm not gonna ask her that for you guys." Zabdiel says raising his voice a bit but the guys still don't move.
"Please real quick. We just need to make sure." One of them begs to Zabdiel while Zabdiel simply shakes his head no.
"Incase your little friends left out the part they don't talk anymore. Ok. Now leave cause that topic gets her sad." He says in a bit of a lower voice but still audible for me.
Now I know what they were talking about. They were talking about me, and they wanted me to call those fake friends I had. To be honest I kinda called this. Abigail and Camila would always go out with a lot of guys and after a bit of what they call fun they would dump them just like that. I'm actually quite surprised they lasted more than a month with them maybe just for a bit more followers. Well aren't I glad I'm not their friend anymore. Poor guys I actually feel bad for them and to think that both of the girls said they would never leave them if they ever hit a chance. Omg wait so they were dating Joel and Erick all along. I walked up to the door and moved Zabdiel out of the way a bit.
"You guys were dating Abigail and Camila?" I ask them and they're left there confused just looking at me with a 'duh' face.
"We thought you knew." Joel says. "Aren't you guys like bffffs or something? Or were as Zabdiel here told us."
"Yeah 'were' they were fake anyways so I'm good without them." I tell them.
"So it was no use coming here them. Let's go Joel," Erick says with a bit of a sad look.
"Wait," Joel says to Erick while grabbing his arm so he doesn't move, "How were they 'fake'?" He asks me.
"Ok well towards you or guys they kinda are. Like what you guys saw when you first met them was not the real them. They're actually the type of girls that'll steal someone's man and then leave that man after 'fun'." I tell them and they stand there with their mouths open in shock.
"So they used us?" Erick asks.
"DUH." I tell them
"Unbelievable. You're not fake are you?" All three of them ask me and I'm slightly taken aback by their thoughts.
"Sorry guys but what you know of me is what you'll forever get of me. In other words no. Quite shocking you'd think that cause if I were like them I'd still be their friend." I said to them and they just nod.
"Ok well then I guess we'll leave you guys now. Goodnight and thanks for telling us that." Joel says.
"We didn't need more girls anyways." Erick says while walking off.
"Goodnight," Zabdiel and I say as they walk of.

_____
Comment?...Vote?...Share?