Ch 11

Zabdiel's POV
I can't believe Christopher would do that, he's my best friend. To be honest I think it's his girlfriend making him do this because before her he would never hurt a fly. I have to find a way to expose him so he stops or at least so he stops hurting my girl. To do that I need to tell the guys. When Tracy went to the bathroom I dialed the guys number and met up with them in the hallway. Of course Christopher was with his girlfriend cause she came to visit for a couple of days so he wouldn't even notice we had a secret meeting.
"Guys I need to tell you all something very serious and very important. However, you need to promise me you won't tell Christopher or anyone else." I said to them.
"Yeah we promise." They replied. I had to trust them or I couldn't solve it in my own.
"It's tracy and Chris." I said.
"Ah you found the problem going on between them?" Richard asked.
"It's way more serious than I thought it would be. He's like bullying her I don't know man the point is there's kicking and slapping involved." I said.
"Wait who's slapping and kicking who?" Erick asked.
"Christopher towards Tracy. This isn't like him at all." I said worried.
"You're right I've noticed a change in his behavior too. Like when we're in the studio and he wants it to be a certain way, he'll raise his voice." Joel said.
"Or when we're backstage and they don't have the snacks he likes so he acts like a diva." Erick says.
"See this is what I'm talking about and now he's bullying my girl or whatever." I said.
"I agree. We need to get our Christopher back. But how?" Richard asks.
"Well who do we think is responsible for this abrupt change in Christopher's behavior and personality." Joel asks and everyone thinks. "I think it's his new girlfriend. Not trying to hate on her or anything but that's what I'm thinking."
"Yeah me too. Has she ever talked to any of you in a way that's not flirty? I feel like she flirts with me a lot." Erick said. "I mean I like flirty girls but not if its my friends girlfriend."
"She talks to me and she does seem kinda flirty and also stuck up. Like annoyed in a way maybe." Richard said.
"Well we have to study how she's acting while she's here. Just remember no one mention anything and just act normal. Oh and also never leave Tracy alone, that's when he'll go after her and hurt her." Joel says.
"Yeah trust me I'm not leaving her alone at all after she told me. Now I wasn't supposed to tell anyone cause she said that if Christopher found out it could get worse." I tell them with yet another worried expression.
"Don't worry we won't tell anyone right guys?" Richard says to Erick and Joel.
"Right." They respond.
"Ok now let's go before anyone comes out and hears us." I said waving them bye and walking back into the room. I went straight to the bed luckily Tracy was still getting ready in the bathroom so she didn't suspect where I was or better yet what I was doing. If she found out it could go two ways. One, she'd be happy that we're looking out for her and I'm keeping her safe. Or two, she could hate me for doing the thing she told me not to do but hey everyone always has to go doing what they're told not to do right. It happens all the time it's not just me that doesn't follow as they're told. Especially in this situation because it's her that's being targeted by Christopher and possibly his girlfriend.

_____

Comment?...Vote?...Share?