Ch 13

Tracy's POV
After Christopher left we were all thinking about his sudden change.
"Tracy there's something we need to tell you." Richard said with a worried expression.
"Ok so tell me." I said.
"It cause...um.." Zabdiel said clearly nervous, "I don't know how you're going to react. Just please don't be mad."
"If you don't tell me we'll never know." I said.
"Ok so. I um kind of told the guys about what's happening." Zabdiel said and I quickly turn to look at him.
"You what?? I told you not to!" I yell.
"I knew you'd get mad but just know that they won't tell him we know and we're just trying to protect you." Zabdiel said.
"I understand that you're trying to help but telling them was not your decision to make." I said kind of mad.
"I'm so sorry tracy. We're just trying to keep you safe I don't want anyone doing anything to my girlfriend is that too hard to understand. Anyways we all agree that he's no his normal joyful self anymore and we want our Christopher back." Zabdiel explains.
"I mean you already told them so I guess it's alright now. There's nothing I can do about it." I said.
"Ok so tracy you probably already got the part where you won't be alone at any given time right?" Richard asked.
"Yeah." I responded.
"Oh and we think it's little miss Ana that's changing our friend what are your thoughts on the change." Joel said.
"Oh it's definitely the girlfriend. That's why we're in this argument, me and him, that's how it started." I said.
"Wow. I never liked her anyways. She seems too stuck up." Erick shrugs.
"What do you think of her that we should know tracy?" Richard asked.
"To be completely honest, I think she's going to cheat on him. Like anytime soon now, from what I've heard she goes from man to man. Trust me it's bound to happen." I said.
"Guys I got it!" Zabdiel exclaims, "all we need to do is keep an eye on the girlfriend and wait for her to cheat on him then get all the proof we need and show Christopher. He'll be devastated cause he actually likes her and then hopefully come around."
"I don't think it's that easy." Richard said, "he likes her too much man. I think we're going to need more than proof in photographs, he'll say those are edited. We need Christopher himself to catch them and I have just the plan for that."
"Spill!" We all say anxiously waiting to hear of this plan.
"Well we would have to split up the jobs right. One of us however will have to follow Ana around and the rest will have to stay near Christopher that way when we catch Ana, the others can make Christopher go. Sorry Tracy but you're doing neither of those jobs."
"Why?" I pout.
"One they don't like you. Two aren't you almost going back home?" Richard says.
"One true. Two I don't know this guy bought my ticket here," I point at Zabdiel, "and hasn't told me about going back home. He brought me now he's gotta take me cause I'm broke after buying tickets to see you guys."
"Ha now you're not going home. Sorry girly but not after what's happening. You're staying here with me." Zabdiel says hugging me.
"Yay so I can help right?" I ask.
"I guess. You and Zabdiel will be the ones to look after Ana. Us three will stay with Christopher. If something happens make sure to call us as soon as you see it happen and we'll get there with Christopher making it seem like it's a total coincidence. Got it?"  Richard explains. We all nod and he continues, "guys we got ourselves operation I don't know the name yet, buts it's gonna work and we will get our Christopher back!"