I'm a Queen

Jack's  pov 

Jack's  pov 

I can't wait for the party! I'll have so much fun with mark.

"Come on sweetie we'll be late!" I finished dressing (the same way as the picture) and raced down the stairs.

"I'm done." I showed him and he clapped.

"Beautiful, let's go." We drove to the house and parked on the lawn, we started walking around.

"Cool place." I nodded and people started staring at me, I got nervous.

"Hey pretty boy." I heard.

"Come on over here doll." I don't like this. I shouldn't have worn these.

"Nice ass hottie." I start getting anxious and scared, I the feel mark slowly wrap his arm around me.

"It's ok, I'm here." I smiled and we go inside the house, we get our drinks. We sat on a couch, he kisses and compliments me to make sure people know I'm taken.

"Mark stop ye're embarrassing me!" I blush and giggle, he rubs my back.

"I just love you." I smile and rest my head on his shoulder.

Mark's pov 

"I love ye too." I smile and kiss his cheek, then a few jerks show up.

"Hey sexy, come play with us." One tries to grab him but I push his hand away.

"N-no,  I'm not interested." They keep trying.

"Lay off would you? He doesn't want to." They finally leave and jack looked upset, I caress his cheek. He leans his face into my hand and I pull him close, he gives a weak smile.

"I should've picked somethin' else." I shake my head.

"No. No no no, it's those asshole's fault. They wouldn't leave you alone even though you told them to." We got up and leave to see that a cheerleader stopped us.

"Flirting with my boyfriend?" I shook my head.

"He was flirtin' with me." She scoffed.

"As if he'd talk to trash like you" A crowd started forming.

" bitch please! I'm a Queen and yer a peasent." The crowd oohed and he pushed her aside. We left.

Jack's pov 

I started giggling, Mark looked at me.

"Thy look on her face when I said that, that was fun!" We laughed and he kept driving, I sighed.

"That was actually fun, I can't wait till we get home." I trailed my finger down his throat to his shirt collar, I tugged at it playfully.

"I see~ you have been a bad boy recently." I chuckled and he parked the car, I think I'll play a little game.

"Mark~." I grabbed his shirt to stop him from leaving, I climb over and shut the door. I sat in his lap and locked him, he blushed.

"I'm bored and I want to have fun~."I grabbed his shirt collar and pull him close, I kiss him. He wraps his arms around me and we make out, I rub my crotch his. I take his shirt off slowly to tease, he groans and I go a little faster. He rips my shirt off and we kiss again, his hand goes into my pants. I moan when I feel him finger me, I wrap my arms around his neck and kept moaning. We part and gasp for air, he goes farther in.

"Ah~!" I take my pants off and he unzips his, I feel his boner poking me. He grabs my thighs and gently places me on it, it goes all the way. He kisses my neck and I began moving, he bucked his hips matching my rhythm. 

"Mark!" He bites my neck and goes faster, try to keep up.

"S-slow down!" He ignores me and gives me hickeys wherever he could reach.

"Nng~! Ah!" He rams my spot and I moan louder, I tangle my finger in his hair. I lift his head up and smash our lips together, I felt my gut tighten.

Mark's pov 

Jack comes on my stomach and that pushed me over the edge, I groan as I come inside of jack. We pant and start putting our clothes on, I noticed how foggy the windows were.

"When we have sex you're not a queen, you're a god." He smirks and chuckles. We get out and go inside the house, I had to carry jack to our room.

"Me arse hurts now." I roll my eyes and lay him down gently.

"Try to sleep it off, I need to clean up." I go to our bathroom and wash off his mess, best car sex I ever had. I go back to the bedroom and see that jack was already asleep, I lay next to him. I wrap an arm around him and fall asleep too.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading~

Like, comment and I'll update soon            bye bye~