relief

Summary:
Mark is a bit too stressed out and Jack decides to help him relax.
___________________________________
Mark let out a heavy sigh, collapsing on the couch. He was exhausted, starving, and needed a shower. There was still so much to do today, and his alter egos, the Pliers, were not making /anything/ easy. The King of Squirrels ran through the living room, chased by Bing.

"Bing! Leave him alone!" Mark called from the couch. He tried to sound authoritative, but exhaustion crept into his voice.

"You're not the boss of me!" Bing continued to pursue the other Plier.

"Hey! I'll take your skateboard!"

"Aw..." He stopped running and pouted at Mark.

"Thank you. Pull your pants up."

Bing sulked out of the room, leaving the waistband of his underwear showing. He started chasing Warfstache and Mark let out a loud groan, sitting back and letting his eyes close for a moment. The phone started ringing, startling him awake. Well at least Wilford could fend for himself. Mark went over to the phone, clearing his throat and preparing his 'I'm perfectly fine, thanks' voice before answering it.

"Hello, who is this?" He asked, trying to sound pleasant despite the Pliers running around breaking things in the background.

"It's Jack, hi."

"Hello. How are you?"

"I'm good, how are you?"

"Fine, thanks." Mark waited for him to explain why he's called.

"Are you sure?" Jack asked. "You're doing that voice you do when you talk to old ladies and lie to people."

"The Pliers are just a bit crazy today."
Bing knocked a lamp over right on cue.

"I've got it under control."

"Okay... Well I'm coming to America for PAX, so I wanted to know if you wanted to do a proper colab while I was there?"

"Sure, I'd love to."

"Alright, I won't keep you when I can hear things breaking in the background." The Irishman sounded nervous, but Mark was too tired to find the words to reassure him.

"That's probably best. I'll see you soon, bye." He hung up before Jack could say goodbye. "Bing stop that!" Mark stormed into the kitchen.

"Get off the table!"

~•~•~

Mark had barely sat down when his computer screen lit up. A Skype call? Oh, from Jack. Well... Mark looked around for the Pliers. As far as he knew, none of them had wormed their way into his bedroom yet, since he’d told them it was strictly off limits, but he could never be sure. Mark decided had a few minutes, so he found the mouse and accepted the call.

"Hi!" Jack exclaimed, smile lighting up the screen. "I thought you could use a break from the Pliers. Do you have a minute alone?"

"Yeah, finally." Mark sighed, trying not to sound as worn out as he felt. "They're driving me nuts."

"If I was there I'd suck you off, help you relax." Jack smirked, intentions blatant and clear.